Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Alright so on the second floor when you interact with the door furthest to the left after the dialogue the door looks like it's open until you leave the floor and return.
The part where you say there are two buildings that can be accessed to start side quests isn't the most clear. Might be a little helpful to say what area those buildings are in. If only because of how easy it is to get lost in the map.
The known issue about sleep not bringing things to the morning after the spanking. Though that seems to be more that the day doesn't advance.
The Chi Chi scene doesn't unlock the way it says in the guide. It can be done any time after going after the shadow.
The Pirhanna Plant Scenes seem broken. None of the dialogues load successfully.
The Grandma Harley HJ scene doesn't seem to be present in the files nor the BJ scene though the text for both seems to work
The Trust and Desire gains. Not sure where to track those. Also the current level even though that isn't the most important thing right now
The Slutty Student when on the roof doesn't repeat the scene
The Strong Mama and Daughter don't have scenes
Miltank dialogue also seems to be broken altogether
The Detective Pikachu BJ images are broken but the TF works
The SCP 049 image files are missing
The Gator Ghoul Cum image files can't load
The Pac-man scenes don't exist
Doing the Jogger's scene in Central Park in the afternoon caused the screen to go black and be stuck like that
The Sign Easter Eggs images are broken
The Alice scene in the morning after the first ride crashes the game as it tries to call Mrs. Amos's bust. But it's a fairly easy fix that I can share if you like.
The Mrs. Wilson Doggy images are broken/missing as well
The Madame Viola Ride images are broken/missing
The Imposter Game reward scene is non existent
Missionary and Doggy Hookers images are broken
So that's every issue I came across in my playthrough. However I did indeed enjoy playing. The game while obviously unfinished shows good promise and decent improvement from the last build.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alright so on the second floor when you interact with the door furthest to the left after the dialogue the door looks like it's open until you leave the floor and return.
The Chi Chi scene doesn't unlock the way it says in the guide. It can be done any time after going after the shadow.
I'll answer these two together because they are related:
I have an idea on how to fix the door that I will test out soon. I'll edit this post if the door fix works.
Looks like I still have Chi-Chi's coding the same as it was in the previous release, I'll change it soon.
EDIT: The door fix works, I'll add this fix to areas of the Urban Demons mod that have similar issues.

The part where you say there are two buildings that can be accessed to start side quests isn't the most clear. Might be a little helpful to say what area those buildings are in. If only because of how easy it is to get lost in the map.
I've been struggling to find a better way to explain this, perhaps your suggestion will be of some help.

The known issue about sleep not bringing things to the morning after the spanking. Though that seems to be more that the day doesn't advance.
It's possible that I forgot to add the advance day event to these scenes, I'll go add them in if they are indeed missing.

The Pirhanna Plant Scenes seem broken. None of the dialogues load successfully.
Miltank dialogue also seems to be broken altogether
I'll answer these two together because they are related:
There are several issues with Piranha Plant, and they seemed to be caused by having the option to change her name. I'll likely have to remove said option in the next release. I'll remove it for Miltank as well, and I'll just not implement the option altogether for future summons.

The Trust and Desire gains. Not sure where to track those. Also the current level even though that isn't the most important thing right now
As my avatar says when starting a new save, I want to implement a pause menu that allows you to track these points, similar to how it is done in Nergal's game A Zombie's Life. The issue is that I suck at coding in scripts and every time I time I just make the game crash. This is also way Xander still uses overpowered items in the game, as I can't code it in so that he can change equipment.
I am open for having anyone help with this issue. *Sigh* Where is Hontor when you need them?

The Slutty Student when on the roof doesn't repeat the scene
Looks like I forgot to add the scene into the coding, I'll fix that right now.

The Gator Ghoul Cum image files can't load
Looks like the files were misnamed. Go to Cycle of Life and Sex\Graphics\Scenes\gator-ghoul-fuck-cum, highlight all the images, right click the first image and rename as gator-ghoul-fuck-cum. This will fix the issue. I already did this myself so this issue will not appear in the next release.

Doing the Jogger's scene in Central Park in the afternoon caused the screen to go black and be stuck like that
Looks like I put two Fade Outs event instead of one Fade Out and then a Fade In, it's an easy fix.

The Alice scene in the morning after the first ride crashes the game as it tries to call Mrs. Amos's bust. But it's a fairly easy fix that I can share if you like.
As I stated in an older post, Alice's coding is heavily based on the coding done for Ms Amos in the Urban Demons mod. I thought I made sure to change everything so that Alice's busts will show up when she speaks but it looks like I missed a few times, I can easily fix this issue right now.
I'll take this as a reminder to be extra careful when I eventually code in stuff for Vanilla The Rabbit, as her coding will be based off the coding done for Kimberly in the Urban Demons mod.

The Strong Mama and Daughter don't have scenes
Truth be told, I don't know what kind of scenes they should be given. Any ideas/suggestions?

The Grandma Harley HJ scene doesn't seem to be present in the files nor the BJ scene though the text for both seems to work
The Detective Pikachu BJ images are broken but the TF works
The SCP 049 image files are missing
The Pac-man scenes don't exist
The Sign Easter Eggs images are broken
The Mrs. Wilson Doggy images are broken/missing as well
The Madame Viola Ride images are broken/missing
The Imposter Game reward scene is non existent
Missionary and Doggy Hookers images are broken
As I stated when I released this updated, some scenes, both old and new, are still missing animations...
And as I stated several times in my posts, I do dialogues ahead of time.
I code it in so that the scene still "plays" even if aspects of it are missing, this is done so the variables related to said scenes are still unlocked allowing players to still be able to unlock future events tied to said variables.

So that's every issue I came across in my playthrough. However I did indeed enjoy playing. The game while obviously unfinished shows good promise and decent improvement from the last build.
I am glad that you were still able to enjoy your time with the game despite the issues you faced. Thank you for the kind closing words.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Truth be told, I don't know what kind of scenes they should be given. Any ideas/suggestions?
The obvious thing would be amazon position scenes. But maybe that as the first proper sex scene with them being their normal silent type then slowly giving up more control and becoming more vocal until the final fuck scene is them being dominated with either mating press or something like that with them being very vocal? Have the initial HJ, BJ and TF scenes have them being silent for being silently dominant but the further dialogue versions having them actually speaking.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
MvC Monster Hunter TF.gif

The reference I used to make the animation of Ms. Punishment that I posted on Twitter was originally intended for use in making a scene with Marvel VS Capcom's Monster Hunter, so I went ahead and made that version of the animation.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Black Canary TF.gif

I used the same reference from my last animation to make a new TF scene for Black Canary, hopefully it looks different enough to be considered it's own animation...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Red Sand

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Momo Yaoyorozu TF.gif

So... I made another TF animation...
This was originally intended to be a Tsuyu/Froppy scene but I had some trouble re-creating her frog hands, so I made it into a Momo/Creati scene instead.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Froppy TF.gif

Having trouble re-creating frog hands?
Then make a scene without the hands being visible!
I finally made a TF scene for Tsuyu/Froppy~!
I actually don't like TF scenes with the males taking control so it's very unlikely that I'll re-use this scene for another character.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
View attachment 2327018

Having trouble re-creating frog hands?
Then make a scene without the hands being visible!
I finally made a TF scene for Tsuyu/Froppy~!
I actually don't like TF scenes with the males taking control so it's very unlikely that I'll re-use this scene for another character.
hmmm. Have you considered moving her arms under her breasts or behind her back? I think it would look more natural.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
hmmm. Have you considered moving her arms under her breasts or behind her back? I think it would look more natural.
I'll see if I can do so tomorrow
Also, someone remind me to edit my Starfire TF scene into a Mera scene

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Mera TF.gif

I edited my Starfire TF scene into a scene for Mera.
Why?
Because the hair was giving me Mera vibes, and dialogue for a Mera TF scene already exists.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Herra TF.gif

Titania has two scenes done, Stenia has one scene done, and now it's time for ElJarochoFeliz's Herra to have a scene done!
It's another TF animation, made using the same reference as the TF scene I made for Stenia.
I'll hopefully have sprites made for her and Stenia done soon.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
For the immediate future I'm gonna try, emphasis on try, to stick to making animations for scenes that already have dialogue completed.
According to my list, that's 80 scenes, not counting ones that I requested other artists to do for me, so I have a lot of work to do...