Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So... I did a bit more coding for Cycle... And now the scene where you lick Grandma Harley's pussy is accessible during normal gameplay!
That's the last of the coding that I'll do for now, I promise! I'll be restarting my save now so I can go through and test everything out again.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
By the way, I finished my test save, according to it there is roughly 4-5 hours of content in this update (depending on how much you cheat).
I'll be off for the rest of the day, and because of that I'll have to promote this again

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Apologies for the lack of posts, I'm technically still working on this update for Cycle. I've got scenes that need animations done for them, and I've got animations that need dialogue CSV files done for them. I'm trying to get as much done as I can within these next two days.

Reactions: DarkSyctheX13

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Remember that giant woman ride animation I made? The one I used for the diamonds from Steven Universe? I've decided that I'll use it for Wasp from The Avengers, I kinda like the idea of having each one of her scenes play into her size changing powers~

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Remember that giant woman ride animation I made? The one I used for the diamonds from Steven Universe? I've decided that I'll use it for Wasp from The Avengers, I kinda like the idea of having each one of her scenes play into her size changing powers~
Wasp Ride.gif
The Wasp edit has now been made~

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I did some counting, roughly 140 scenes are implemented and found via normal gameplay in this upcoming release, however roughly only 130 of them have full animations... And roughly 400 of them can be found in the test room... I fear that my plans for the future of this game might be a little too ambitious...

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I did some counting, roughly 140 scenes are implemented and found via normal gameplay in this upcoming release, however roughly only 130 of them have full animations... And roughly 400 of them can be found in the test room... I fear that my plans for the future of this game might be a little too ambitious...
Sorry if I sound like a downer but yeah, kinda.
You are but 1 person, and you might burn yourself out... like physically.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day. I have brought a gift for you, the update to my game Cycle! This is was originally just going to be an art update that simply included a bunch of art that was missing from the last release, however it slowly evolved into something more as I expanded on current storylines present within the game. Now it's more of a side-quest update, as several of the characters that you can interact with now have... well side-quests to give you, leading to several characters having fully completed storylines.

The missing animations that were included in the bug fix are included in this release. Several other things art-wise have changed: many characters now have full busts, some characters have had their sprites updated, several enemies no longer use placeholder art in battle, and, of course, several scenes, both old and new, have fully made animations.
However some scenes, both old and new, are still missing animations...

Some of the previous in-game events have been changed in someway. It's mostly grammatical errors being fixed, but other changes include storylines being expanded and changes in the amount of trust/desire points you are given. If you are confused about what trust/desire points are here is a reminder, the relationship system has been updated, corruption points are back, but they are now referred to as desire points. Relationship points are now referred to as trust points.

There are several other changes, but I will include that in a Change Log spoiler.

One important thing I should note is that... YOU NEED TO START A NEW SAVE! As some of you may know, I removed the character of Brenda Starr from the game, meaning Whitney Chang will be the only reoccurring reporter character in the game. I edited the pre-existing coding for Brenda into The Riddler, however old saves will still refer to him as Brenda. You must start a new save to avoid this issue (and to avoid having relationship points with Riddler...).
Such a thing may happened again if I do indeed remove the character Kamen Rider Avis...
A new save is also needed so you may avoid the bug that causes your party members to not be fully equipped in battle.

As with my updates for the Urban Demons mod, I've included a save that has everything unlocked for people that simply wish to view the scenes rather than play the game. There are several walkthrough files in the HELP folder to help you progress through the story for those that actually wish to play the game.

I also included a spoiler of several scenes in the game, HOWEVER THESE ARE ONLY FULLY COMPLETED SCENES THAT YOU CAN ACCESS IN-GAME WITHOUT THE USE OF CHEATS! IT DOES NOT INCLUDE ALL SCENES THAT ARE CURRENTLY VIEWABLE IN THE GAME'S TEST ROOM! AND THIS SPOILER ONLY INCLUDES SCENES THAT ARE NEWLY ACCESSIBLE IN THIS UPDATE! IT DOES NOT INCLUDE SCENES THAT WERE ALREADY PRESENT IN PREVIOUS RELEASES!

You can download the update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Those that have played the latest release of Cycle probably know that there are hints of a side quest with Grandma Susie that will be within the retirement home area... I plan on making it a rather large side-quest... And because of that I'm now debating on something... Grandma-6.png

• Love
Reactions: Red Sand

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day. I have brought a gift for you, the update to my game Cycle! This is was originally just going to be an art update that simply included a bunch of art that was missing from the last release, however it slowly evolved into something more as I expanded on current storylines present within the game. Now it's more of a side-quest update, as several of the characters that you can interact with now have... well side-quests to give you, leading to several characters having fully completed storylines.

The missing animations that were included in the bug fix are included in this release. Several other things art-wise have changed: many characters now have full busts, some characters have had their sprites updated, several enemies no longer use placeholder art in battle, and, of course, several scenes, both old and new, have fully made animations.
However some scenes, both old and new, are still missing animations...

Some of the previous in-game events have been changed in someway. It's mostly grammatical errors being fixed, but other changes include storylines being expanded and changes in the amount of trust/desire points you are given. If you are confused about what trust/desire points are here is a reminder, the relationship system has been updated, corruption points are back, but they are now referred to as desire points. Relationship points are now referred to as trust points.

There are several other changes, but I will include that in a Change Log spoiler.

One important thing I should note is that... YOU NEED TO START A NEW SAVE! As some of you may know, I removed the character of Brenda Starr from the game, meaning Whitney Chang will be the only reoccurring reporter character in the game. I edited the pre-existing coding for Brenda into The Riddler, however old saves will still refer to him as Brenda. You must start a new save to avoid this issue (and to avoid having relationship points with Riddler...).
Such a thing may happened again if I do indeed remove the character Kamen Rider Avis...
A new save is also needed so you may avoid the bug that causes your party members to not be fully equipped in battle.

As with my updates for the Urban Demons mod, I've included a save that has everything unlocked for people that simply wish to view the scenes rather than play the game. There are several walkthrough files in the HELP folder to help you progress through the story for those that actually wish to play the game.

I also included a spoiler of several scenes in the game, HOWEVER THESE ARE ONLY FULLY COMPLETED SCENES THAT YOU CAN ACCESS IN-GAME WITHOUT THE USE OF CHEATS! IT DOES NOT INCLUDE ALL SCENES THAT ARE CURRENTLY VIEWABLE IN THE GAME'S TEST ROOM! AND THIS SPOILER ONLY INCLUDES SCENES THAT ARE NEWLY ACCESSIBLE IN THIS UPDATE! IT DOES NOT INCLUDE SCENES THAT WERE ALREADY PRESENT IN PREVIOUS RELEASES!

You can download the update

for some dumb reason they are now wanting us to make an account to even download from Mega
Seems this update is a bit too large for some people to download...

Ummm Cloud64 , any way you can compress the images for me? Apologies for the trouble...