Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Since it's been a little over a month since the last release of Cycle should I now go full force on developing the Metropolis update or should I wait a little longer so people have more time to play the latest release and simply continue working on animations?
I should also note that the genie harem stuff that I'm currently working on for the Urban Demons mod will be carried over into Cycle.
I think you should do whichever is best for you with your schedule.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
what do you do? And do you have experience in anything you can do virtually?
I'm still a candy man unfortunately, I have no experience in virtual jobs other than that one time I did a sprite commission (assuming that even counts...)

I think you should do whichever is best for you with your schedule.
The problem is that my schedule is so free given everything that is currently going on. I can do either or, I just want people's opinions before making a proper decision.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 1973239
Why is rotoscoping considered acceptable over tracing when it seems that it is just tracing with extra steps? Is rotoscoping even actually seen as acceptable to begin with? Serious questions...
Anyways here is a rotoscope attempt I did based off an animation by ZenSinTemple
Once again I find myself asking these questions: Why is rotoscoping considered acceptable over tracing when it seems that it is just tracing with extra steps? Is rotoscoping even actually seen as acceptable to begin with? Is it even still rotoscoping if the reference used was a 3D animation?
Answer me people, ANSWER ME!

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Once again I find myself asking these questions: Why is rotoscoping considered acceptable over tracing when it seems that it is just tracing with extra steps? Is rotoscoping even actually seen as acceptable to begin with? Is it even still rotoscoping if the reference used was a 3D animation?
Answer me people, ANSWER ME!
If my friend is telling me the truth (he's a rigger for those people who are trying to ride the "VTubing" trend), Rotoscoping can be used in rigging pre-existing drawings and such. Other than that, he told me that it is basically can be used to turn 2D into 2.5D (Flat but has depth).

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
If my friend is telling me the truth (he's a rigger for those people who are trying to ride the "VTubing" trend), Rotoscoping can be used in rigging pre-existing drawings and such. Other than that, he told me that it is basically can be used to turn 2D into 2.5D (Flat but has depth).
I'm going to be honest... This response made me even more confused XD

• Haha
Reactions: BackRunner

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Herra Missionary.gif

I just finished up another animation of one of @ ElJarochoFeliz on Twitter's OCs, this time it's a missionary scene for Herra~
Sorry that her head looks a bit off...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Mania Tonguejob.gif

I made a scene of the best Goth/Punk Symbiote girl, Andrea "Andi" Benton/Mania! Check out my Twitter for more context as to why this was made.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Blacksmith_Herra.png Stenia.png

After all this time, I've finally made sprites of @ ElJarochoFeliz on Twitter's OCs Herra and Stenia!
I hope you guys like them~!

Sweetroll95

Jan 9, 2023
General layout idea for a post proof of concept demo (continuing from where the POC leaves off)

After some discussion about being a hero with Harley and Ivy, Xander decides to go to Gotham like an idiot only to get saved from brutes by Batman and company. Bruce will then have his new young proteges All Star and Katana train you.
Explore New York with them and level up by fighting off generic criminals during nightly patrols. Eventually after reaching a certain level and making friends with all available girls leads to you unlocking true access to Central Park in order to properly fight Mardakko.
Watch a news report about her, go to the park, fight fight fight, win, make her suck your cock then blow her up.
Take one of her tentacles home, revive her, make her your sidekick.
First part of demo is then over.
W
View attachment 859686

This thread is made to discuss the (at the time) newly released proof of concept gameplay demo for Cycle of Life and Sex, or Cycle for short. Cycle is a sex themed turn based RPG made in RPG Maker VX Ace that is currently in development by ChillyScholar with artwork from the likes of Bisonbison / loveurban, Gross Mind, walk314, AnimationAttempts, and itsonlyme . The general plot of Cycle is that you play as a sporeling named Xander that was created by Poison Ivy (and Harley Quinn to an extent) during an event known as a dimensional quake. These dimensional quakes are essentially incursion events (see the Marvel Wiki for a proper definition) that are causing multiple realities, mainly ones from comics, to combine with one another. It is your mission as Xander to find out the cause of all these quakes and put a stop to them before all realities are destroyed. Plus you get to fuck a bunch of comic babes along the way.

As of release 0.1A, the game currently has 290+ fully animated scenes, with 60+ of them being accessible via normal gameplay, the rest are accessible via a cheat room that has a scene gallery. The release also include several battles, including multiple boss battles with villains among the likes of Doctor Psycho and the Scarecrow.

RPGVXACE RTP is required to run this game.

WE DO NOT TALK/POST ABOUT PREGNANCY CONTENT HERE!! PREGNANCY CONTENT
WILL NEVER BE INCLUDED!!

Thread Updated:
December 25 2022
Developer: ChillyScholar ( , , )
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1B (Fifth/Possibly Final Proof of Concept Release)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:

List of the game's female characters: HERE
DOWNLOAD:
Version 0.1B:
Uncompressed:

Compressed:

View attachment 859706 View attachment 859707 View attachment 859709

I hope I did this right, someone please tell me if I did anything wrong or against the rules, I've been here on this site for so long and yet I'm still so new to all of this
Is there a walkthrough?

Sweetroll95

Jan 9, 2023
For those curious, I'm currently updating Cycle's walkthrough text files to include all the new events and sex scenes that have been added to the game. I'm also re-doing the instructions for several items so that they are more detailed and, hopefully, easier to understand.
How do you get a walkthrough??

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I keep getting a "Your computer is running low on memory" error despite recently freeing up at least 50 GBs of memory...
I don't know the cause of this and what else I can do...
It's really limiting what I can actually use while on it...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I will attempt to access the CCleaner page when I wake up tomorrow, if my browsers continue to fail then instead I will simply do my best to finish up the genie events for the Urban Demons mod (and copy the events over into Cycle).

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Some good news, I'm starting to get regular hours again
But receiving extra help via Ko-Fi is still appreciated, I'm still having computer issues after all...