Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm been delaying posting this because I dislike asking for help, but I'm at an impasse. I'm still having issues with my employment situation and I'll likely be unable to pay for rent in the following months, if you like my work and wish to support me financially then please donate here if you can...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
As you already know, Mina/Pinky, Tsuyu/Froppy, and Momo/Creati are all having scenes in Cycle. I've been debating on if Ochaco/Uravity, Kyoka/Earphone Jack, and Toru/Invisible Girl should have scenes as well... What do you guys think? Should I give them scenes or not?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Marvel_Binary.png
I recently found out that Marvel established Binary as her own character separate from Carol via a clone. I wonder why they decided to do this, is it a hint at the Marvels film? Or is it just a way to make more money from toys by saying they are different people?
Regardless, have some sprites of her...

Last edited:

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
As you already know, Mina/Pinky, Tsuyu/Froppy, and Momo/Creati are all having scenes in Cycle. I've been debating on if Ochaco/Uravity, Kyoka/Earphone Jack, and Toru/Invisible Girl should have scenes as well... What do you guys think? Should I give them scenes or not?
eh? Not really to be honest. They don't really stand out.

• Wow
Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
El Holding Missionary.gif
I finished another rotoscope animation, this time it's of El from the animated short Gaslight. This was originally intended to be part of the side quest update, but I was unable to complete all aspects of the event in time.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
such is life. Work any better?
I basically work just one day a week at this point, the manager at the new location that I'm at claims that she is trying to get me more hours but I can't fully trust her given things that have happened between us in the past. I've waited too long for this situation to resolve itself so the other promising job listings in my area have come and gone...

I should just do sprite commissions for the extra cash, I've done it once before...

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
I basically work just one day a week at this point, the manager at the new location that I'm at claims that she is trying to get me more hours but I can't fully trust her given things that have happened between us in the past. I've waited too long for this situation to resolve itself so the other promising job listings in my area have come and gone...

I should just do sprite commissions for the extra cash, I've done it once before...
that would probably be useful. What about distance work? That's really blossomed since the pandemic.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
that would probably be useful. What about distance work? That's really blossomed since the pandemic.
I already have to do a near hour and a half drive just to get to work for this location. Working somewhere far away isn't the best idea as driving for elongated periods of time causes me physical pain and I don't currently have medical insurance to provide me access with more pain relievers, I'm saving the bottles I have left for really bad days...

I'm sorry if going so personal about my real life is a bother to anyone...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Stenia Mating Press.gif
Here's something that I haven't done before, a mating press animation! The woman in this scene is meant to be @ ElJarochoFeliz on Twitter's big momma OC Stenia. She definitely looks big enough here compared to the other scene of her that I made~!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkSyctheX13

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
I already have to do a near hour and a half drive just to get to work for this location. Working somewhere far away isn't the best idea as driving for elongated periods of time causes me physical pain and I don't currently have medical insurance to provide me access with more pain relievers, I'm saving the bottles I have left for really bad days...

I'm sorry if going so personal about my real life is a bother to anyone...
I mean distance work like working from home over the computer. Is your job something you need to be physically present for is it something you can do remotely?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Livewire Anal.gif

Anal scene for Livewire because the three scene per character rule is now a four scene per character rule...
I need to get back to focusing on only making animations for scenes that already have dialogue made for them...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Since it's been a little over a month since the last release of Cycle should I now go full force on developing the Metropolis update or should I wait a little longer so people have more time to play the latest release and simply continue working on animations?
I should also note that the genie harem stuff that I'm currently working on for the Urban Demons mod will be carried over into Cycle.