Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
It's seems that I'm likely going to be unemployed soon, due to my current mental state I don't know if this will cause to work more or less on things. My apologies for the inconvenience...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I guess it's official now, my life is ruined beyond repair. I will come up with a quick update on everything, make some sort of last will, and then end it all. Good bye my friends.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I guess it's official now, my life is ruined beyond repair. I will come up with a quick update on everything, make some sort of last will, and then end it all. Good bye my friends.
Please don't. Take a break from doing the game developing. Go do what you love. Take some time to visit family. Whatever you do, killing yourself will NEVER be an option.
Myself and many others love your stuff, sure, but if I may speak for myself, I care more about you staying alive.
Please don't do this.
There's help for you.
Take it. I just lost my friend to suicide, last thing I need is you to do the same.
CALL 988 NOW. YOU CAN DO THIS❤

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
dude, many things can be hard or seems like imposible, but look southamerica, people often have days without eat or something like that and yet they strive to get a better life or go forward.
are very few problems who cannot be solved with enough money, if you need we can donate you bro.
besides one piece still has not ended and berserk will have a new chapter soon :D
hell even milfy city maybe can have another update in january

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I feel bad for making this, but I know you worry about me and I appreciate that. I don't feel like I deserve your money, but if you want to donate, then donate...

Reactions: Red Sand

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I feel bad for making this, but I know you worry about me and I appreciate that. I don't feel like I deserve your money, but if you want to donate, then donate...

Goddamnit, wanted to donate but dumb Dutch laws won't let me since I only have a Pincard and not a credit card...
How about I help you in another way by making music for your projects ChillyScholar ?:love:

Reactions: Red Sand

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Starfire TF.gif

This was originally going to be another scene for Mina Ashido, but I realized the breasts were too large for her so instead I changed it to literally the first character that came to mind/popped into my head... so now we have a TF scene for Starfire.

Reactions: DarkSyctheX13

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Serious question: Is it redundant to give a character both a ride scene and an amazon position scene given the similarities between the two positions?
For example, Wonder Woman already has a completed ride scene, so does she really need an amazon position scene as well?

And if it is redundant, should I forgo Wonder Woman's ride scene and give her an amazon position instead? I mean.... she literally is an amazon...
I would edit her pre-existing ride scene into a scene for a different character instead.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Serious question: Is it redundant to give a character both a ride scene and an amazon position scene given the similarities between the two positions?
For example, Wonder Woman already has a completed ride scene, so does she really need an amazon position scene as well?

And if it is redundant, should I forgo Wonder Woman's ride scene and give her an amazon position instead? I mean.... she literally is an amazon...
I would edit her pre-existing ride scene into a scene for a different character instead.
Its another POV sex position so i guess that counts as variety perhaps