Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
*Looks at list of DC characters I've made sprites of*
Hmmm 300+...
*Looks at list of Marvel characters I've made sprites of*
Only 160+... I need to make some X-Men...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
1666839455795.png

I will admit that I haven't been working on coding for Cycle lately but I'm changing that as we speak

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 2127202

I will admit that I haven't been working on coding for Cycle lately but I'm changing that as we speak
I've completed the majority of the new coding for Alice Mitchell from Dennis The Menace. Despite the fact that her storyline is largely based on that of Ms. Amos from the Urban Demons mod, it still took me over an hour and a half to do...

EDIT: I should note that due to the coding that has been done, ALL of Alice's scenes are now properly implemented and accessible during normal gameplay!

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Update:
I just finished up the coding for the entirety of Piranha Plant's storyline, I also did some more coding work for Ivy and Alice's storylines. Hopefully I will be able to finish up everything for Alice when I get home from work today.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
how many story lines have you coded now?
Harley is technically done, I just need to finish Ivy so that the threesome scenes can be properly viewed in-game without the use of cheating
Ivy is roughly 50% done, a lot of what is currently coded in for her are tied to the Peashooters and Piranha Plant, but I will code more standalone stuff for her soon
Grandma Harley is done for the current release, her storyline expands along with the main game's story
Mardakko has one hidden mission in Gotham coded in, but she still needs some extra coding. Like with Grandma Harley, her storyline expands along with the main game's story
I'm not sure if I will expand on Desiree from what is available within the current release at the moment, so I might just keep it where it is for now
Katana is done
I might give All-Star her own little secret boss fight like I did with Katana, but otherwise she is done
I'm still working on Alice, but she should be done by the end of the day or by early morning tomorrow
Piranha Plant is done
Miltank is done
The Catwomen are done for the current release, their storyline expands along with the main game's story
Batgirl still only has her Arkham stuff at the moment, I will code in her first few scenes for now and then expand on her with the Metropolis update, she'll have storylines tied to Supergirl
Ellen has some post-Arkham coding done, but still needs some more work
Avis is done for the current release, her storyline expands along with the missions given out by Sasquatch Detective, though I might end up having to remove her character in the future like I recently have done with Brenda Starr
Greta/Secret just needs one more mission for the current release, she will get more in future updates, not within the Metropolis one but probably the one where you gain access to Star City and Central City
Detective Pikachu is done for the current release, her storyline expands when you gain access to more cities and find more Pokemon in said cities

Nothing for Metropolis has been done outside of what is already available

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Gambit.png DC_Dodger.png

Some sprites of Marvel's Gambit and DC's Gamb... I mean DC's Dodger~
I'm just gonna work on sprite art for awhile as I'm not in the best place mentally at the moment...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Marvel_Angel.png

Angel had so many outfit variations that I had to give him his own separate sprite sheet
I may do Archangel sprites in the future, but no promises...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
X-Men2.png

I finished making more of the X-Men. We have Berzerker, Multiple Man, Cannonball, and Havok. Top row is them in their uniforms and bottom row is them in their civilian outfits. Like with most of my other X-Men sprite sets, these are based off their appearances in X-Men Evolution.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
X-Men3.png

I finished up some more X-Men, this time we have Sunspot in the top row and Colossus in the bottom row. I tried my best when making their powered up forms, Colosuss is fine but Sunspot could use some work...
Again they are based off their X-Men Evolution appearances

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
X-Women3.png

Now we have some X-Women, we have Magma and Mirage/Moonstar. Like with all the other sprites from today, they are based off their appearances in X-Men Evolution.

Reactions: Red Sand

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
X-Women4.png

I made some more X-Women sprites, I finished up the classic New Mutants team by making Magik and Karma!
Unlike the other sprites I did today, these two never appeared in X-Men Evolution so their designs are random comic ones I liked, through I still put them in Evolution uniforms...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
SHIELD_Agents_1.png

I'm still working on making sprites of Marvel characters, this time we have some agents of SHIELD. We have Nick Fury Sr., Nick Fury Jr., Dum Dum Dugan (human and L.M.D.), Phil Coulson, Jasper Sitwell (human and zombie), and Leo Fitz.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm lazy when I rotoscope...
I usually just cut the frame in half using a straight line, do the line art for one half and just copy and mirror it on the other side...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Catwoman Ride (Patience).gif Catwoman Ride (Selina).gif

I had a couple of references that I wanted to use for rotoscoping, one was a missionary scene. I wanted to limit myself to only doing scenes for demo girls so I decided to use it for the Catwomen. Specifically because Selina had 4 scenes while Patience only had 2...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Blue Diamond Ride.gif I couldn't resist the urge... I made an animation for Blue Diamond... Hopefully she still looks enough like a giant woman here...
Yellow Diamond Ride.gif And then I got another urge, so I made a variant for Yellow Diamond as well!
White Diamond Ride.gif And, of course I had to complete the trio, so I made a variant for White Diamond to complete the set! How the hell am I gonna justify adapting/using this in my game...?