Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Chun-Li Ride.gif
It's not just Miruko's birthday, it's also Chun-Li's birthday! So I decided it's time to finally make a scene for her as well~

Apologies for the delay on this, luckily I was able to get this out before it became the 2nd in my time zone ^^;

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
PXL_20230302_194548755.jpg
Used some birthday money to buy gifts for myself, gifts that I'm just gonna end up using as research/reference material for Cycle...

Except for Fairy Tail, got that because it was missing from my collection

Reactions: BunnyWing

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've got 8 animations that still need cum frames and dialogue, remind me to do them in the morning...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Apologies for not posting anything for International Women's Day, feel free to leave me suggestions of the many women present in Cycle that you feel like I should make animations for tomorrow

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Apologies for not posting anything for International Women's Day, feel free to leave me suggestions of the many women present in Cycle that you feel like I should make animations for tomorrow
uhhhh....new Ivy Harley scene? Just the two of them?

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Not that I'm into it but the way things seem you have to be a guy to be a real woman (Hershey) so futa stuff?
This is satirical

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Zarya BJ.gif

Zarya blowjob, a suggestion from my International Women's Day post on Twitter...
I am a failure and blowjobs aren't my forte, so best I can do is rotoscoping another 3D animation...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Livewire Ride.gif

Now we have a ride scene for Livewire~
This was one of the scenes that had dialogue but no animation, and since this is her fourth scene that means no more scenes with her for the immediate future.
I didn't realize how booty centric this character would become...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Zarya Ride.gif

A ride scene animation for Zarya, made using the same reference that I used for my Miruko ride scene...
Does it look different enough to look like a unique scene or would you consider this a variant scene...?

Reactions: Chinran

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm going back to coding work, I'm coding for Metropolis right now, specifically working on Livewire events at the moment (and only because some events for her were already coded in ahead of time).

Reactions: BunnyWing