Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
frame_02_delay-0.1s - Copy.png frame_02_delay-0.1s - Copy (2).png

How should I color/handle the shading for this scene? I'm leaning on the second one but I want to get some opinions before making a decision.
And yes, how these are currently being colored is a hint at who will appear in the finished scene.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Catwomen Double TF.gif

I finished cleaning this up the old W.I.P. double TF animation by LoveUrban/BisonBison, and I used the second coloring option for it.
As you can see I used it as a scene for the Catwomen, Selina and Patience. Cum frames and dialogue for it are already done.
I wonder, how many people were able to guess it was going to be used for them from the color scheme alone?

Reactions: Red Sand

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
View attachment 2472678

I finished cleaning this up the old W.I.P. double TF animation by LoveUrban/BisonBison, and I used the second coloring option for it.
As you can see I used it as a scene for the Catwomen, Selina and Patience. Cum frames and dialogue for it are already done.
I wonder, how many people were able to guess it was going to be used for them from the color scheme alone?
interesting

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm gonna re-use my Berry The Frog scenes for Venus De Milo from TMNT because:
1) It's possible to lock Berry out of your playthrough, thus locking out the scenes as well
2) It can be seen as reference to the fact that in the current comics, Venus was a frog that became a turtle.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
I'm gonna re-use my Berry The Frog scenes for Venus De Milo from TMNT because:
1) It's possible to lock Berry out of your playthrough, thus locking out the scenes as well
2) It can be seen as reference to the fact that in the current comics, Venus was a frog that became a turtle.
huh. didn't know that.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Frog pussy has been successfully transformed into turtle pussy, here is the ride scene Venus Ride.gif
And here is the missionary scene, I even made sure she only has two toes on each foot. Venus Missionary.gif

I need suggestions for another pose for Berry and Venus. I was thinking a titfuck scene at first but that won't work with Venus' shell....

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Genkai Doggy.gif
I just finished a doggy scene for Genkai from Yu Yu Hakusho, I got her out here looking like a nice shortstack~
As I said before, I think she is hot, and I'm tired of pretending that she's not.

Reactions: DarkSyctheX13

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
PXL_20230325_193406442~2.jpg
Metallo boss fight art, I used a bunch of Ultron pics as a reference for the pose and as you can see I was having trouble with his arms, I'll fix them up when I color it

Reactions: Chinran