Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Berry Sidefuck.gif I finished up making another scene for Berry The Frog, I decided to do a sidefuck scene this time since most other options wouldn't work for a Venus De Milo variant.
Venus Sidefuck.gif And speaking of Venus, here is the variant for her. Sorry if things look a bit off, I'm still not used to making scenes that I can't lazily mirror to make easier for myself ^^;

EDIT: By the way, Berry has 4 scenes now, meaning no more content for her for the immediate future.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Parasite.png

Boss fight art for Parasite, I used an old image from my SFW account for this
(The original drawing wasn't of Parasite by the way)

Reactions: BunnyWing

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I forgot that the Atlee version of Terra was supposed to be in your party during most of the Metropolis storyline, so I had to go through some of the old coding and add her in ^^;

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle progress update, the following events for Metropolis have been fully coded in:
-First meeting with Bustice
-Boss fight with Black Banshee
-First sex scene with Super Girl
-Boss fight with Parasite
-First sex scene with Super-Sister
-Boss fight with Nightfall
-Several enemy encounters
All of these are separate events, while some of them are connected to one another

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I need to hurry and make sprites of Ballora from FNAF so I can finish coding in all the events with her in Metropolis.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
A bunch of scenes that I've made recently don't have dialogue so I'm going to try and get those done today, so far I've already done some for a couple of the Berry and Venus scenes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
A bunch of scenes that I've made recently don't have dialogue so I'm going to try and get those done today, so far I've already done some for a couple of the Berry and Venus scenes
How the fuck did I end up writing scene dialogue for Black Canary!? I haven't even animated any more scenes for her yet!!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alright, it's done, 20 pieces of scene dialogue have been made! The only animation that still doesn't have dialogue is the Chun-Li ride scene, but that is only because I'm still debating on adding Marvel Vs Capcom content.
In case the scene isn't added, what other character should I edit this scene to be to use instead?
As a reminder this is what the scene looks like Chun-Li Ride.gif

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Alright, it's done, 20 pieces of scene dialogue have been made! The only animation that still doesn't have dialogue is the Chun-Li ride scene, but that is only because I'm still debating on adding Marvel Vs Capcom content.
In case the scene isn't added, what other character should I edit this scene to be to use instead?
As a reminder this is what the scene looks like View attachment 2526731
I don't know why but I feel like Chun li is dominating the mc with her facial expression lol