Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
PXL_20240516_151635882~2.jpg He's a dead man...
(Please ignore all the whiteout I used for this... As you can see, Boston himself is already disappointed with my actions...)
frame_0_delay-0.2s.png Screenshot redraw of this

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Some of you may have noticed that I have been missing for the past few days, that is because I was unable to return online until recently.
I'll explain everything to the best of abilities, however I'll need to keep this relatively short and vague for several reasons:
I've been having some legal issues due to some family drama, said issues lead to me being placed under lock-up/suicide watch, and from that it lead to me being placed into a mental healthcare facility that I was only recently released from. However, I can not return home, so I'm stuck couch surfing with a friend in order to avoid losing my job and heading up houseless.
My situation lead to me missing several days of work at my job, and I don't know if I'll still have said job if/when I give them a full proper explanation of my situation. I've also already had to burn some cash dealing with said situation. So, unfortunately, I am once again referring you all to my Ko-Fi. I will truly appreciate any and all support I receive, be it financial or simply comments/posts that would boost my moral.
My apologies for asking this of you again, and my apologies for failing you all. I will try my best to be a better person.
- ChillyScholar

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheAmountOfInquires

mr.kontrabida

Apr 9, 2022
Hi guys anybody here has an MediaFire link or mega for this Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G] I can't reach the gofile website I comment here because I guess the thread of the mod is dead I'm just guessing

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Pearl_White.png

Here's some sprites of Pearl White from Fish Police, specifically her design from the animated series.
I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, so expect some more sprite work soon-ish.