Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
PXL_20240516_151635882~2.jpg He's a dead man...
(Please ignore all the whiteout I used for this... As you can see, Boston himself is already disappointed with my actions...)
frame_0_delay-0.2s.png Screenshot redraw of this

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Some of you may have noticed that I have been missing for the past few days, that is because I was unable to return online until recently.
I'll explain everything to the best of abilities, however I'll need to keep this relatively short and vague for several reasons:
I've been having some legal issues due to some family drama, said issues lead to me being placed under lock-up/suicide watch, and from that it lead to me being placed into a mental healthcare facility that I was only recently released from. However, I can not return home, so I'm stuck couch surfing with a friend in order to avoid losing my job and heading up houseless.
My situation lead to me missing several days of work at my job, and I don't know if I'll still have said job if/when I give them a full proper explanation of my situation. I've also already had to burn some cash dealing with said situation. So, unfortunately, I am once again referring you all to my Ko-Fi. I will truly appreciate any and all support I receive, be it financial or simply comments/posts that would boost my moral.
My apologies for asking this of you again, and my apologies for failing you all. I will try my best to be a better person.
- ChillyScholar

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheAmountOfInquires