Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Cycles of Sin [v0.0.1b] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 465mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

Reactions: Thy4nd

NutJobEP

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Cycles of Sin [v0.0.1b] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 465mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

Linked to this post on front page. (y)

Reactions: BanditoMarito

CoolDude4444

Feb 11, 2018
The first scene was already off-putting to me which is a bad start, those panties clipping through the MC's penis was completely immersion breaking and off-putting thus ruining the scene for me. If i was making that scene and saw the clipping happening I would have just removed the panties and reshot the scene instead of releasing that as it was to be honest. I haven't finished the whole build yet so don't take my one criticism as my whole review of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

CoolDude4444

Feb 11, 2018
I finished the build and I am liking the story and concept a lot so far, my only nitpick is with what I mentioned earlier about the panty clipping issue, other than that everything was great so far.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Is mind control going to be a major part of this game, or is that "somebody else's problem" spell from that scene with the orc the only reason the tag is here?

(For the record, "mind control" includes things like unnatural corruption, so don't tell me "there's no mind control" just because girls aren't getting turned into puppets even though their minds are still getting messed with. I've seen way too much gatekeeping of the term on this site, which makes it hard to get a proper answer.)

NutJobEP

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Is mind control going to be a major part of this game, or is that "somebody else's problem" spell from that scene with the orc the only reason the tag is here?

(For the record, "mind control" includes things like unnatural corruption, so don't tell me "there's no mind control" just because girls aren't getting turned into puppets even though their minds are still getting messed with. I've seen way too much gatekeeping of the term on this site, which makes it hard to get a proper answer.)
It won't be a primary focus of the game, but at least a couple of the main girls I have planned for will be subject to mind control or corruption. Plus side content. Mind control is a kink of mine as well so you'll see it pop up here and there.

NutJobEP

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
The caracter design looks very unique
Thank you. I try hard to make everyone look interesting and distinct. I wanted them to stand out if they were placed in a lineup of girls from another similar game.

annousmeness

Nov 20, 2020
nice game, looking forward for more content. just a couple of nitpicks, on joiplay, saving does not work and shows a error, other then that im looking forward for more content. (nitpick for the unoffical android port, the text isnt centred properly so half of the text is cut off on the left side of the screen)

NutJobEP

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
nice game, looking forward for more content. just a couple of nitpicks, on joiplay, saving does not work and shows a error, other then that im looking forward for more content. (nitpick for the unoffical android port, the text isnt centred properly so half of the text is cut off on the left side of the screen)
Unfortunately, as the android version is unoffical, I don't really know what I can do to help with that.

cheer1o_o

Sep 18, 2019
This was unexpectedly good. Loved the characters, their designs and dialogues. Keep up the good work!
How often do you plan to release new updates btw?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Tthis game is looking like it's going to be amazing!! It already nearly is, the false start had me worried though and I nearly quit before learning what's hidden behind it.

Super early to say this, but I do really hope pregnancy is planed for this at some point.

NutJobEP

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
This was unexpectedly good. Loved the characters, their designs and dialogues. Keep up the good work!
How often do you plan to release new updates btw?
Thank you! The answer is as often as I can. I'm the only one working on the game and it isn't yet successful enough to commit to full time. That said, I'm working on the last scene for the next update and I'm tentatively hoping to push it out next week.

Tthis game is looking like it's going to be amazing!! It already nearly is, the false start had me worried though and I nearly quit before learning what's hidden behind it.

Super early to say this, but I do really hope pregnancy is planed for this at some point.
Lol, the start can be pretty cringe. I honestly wonder how many people just closed the game before going further. Thanks for sticking with it. As I said before, pregnancy can be tricky to implement in a game like this. I definitely want to add it if I can, we'll see what happens.

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Lol, the start can be pretty cringe. I honestly wonder how many people just closed the game before going further. Thanks for sticking with it. As I said before, pregnancy can be tricky to implement in a game like this. I definitely want to add it if I can, we'll see what happens.
It was the fake protag that really got me. It wasn't cringe, just a "player character" who I couldn't name and who was so boring and annoying in personality. It did kinda make meeting the actual PC so much better though. As for pregnancy, I didn't mean to ask for it in the short or medium term, longer term is what I was thinking.

NutJobEP

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
It was the fake protag that really got me. It wasn't cringe, just a "player character" who I couldn't name and who was so boring and annoying in personality. It did kinda make meeting the actual PC so much better though. As for pregnancy, I didn't mean to ask for it in the short or medium term, longer term is what I was thinking.
I knew what you meant. Gray Greyson is meant to be a parody of a terribly executed bland MC. His existence is just a joke and the punchline is he doesn't matter. As for the pregnancy, again, something I want to add. I just have no idea when and how to do it. If you're willing to wait, though, you'll probably get it eventually.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote