Collection GIF D-Art Collection [2022-05-28] [D-Art]

Jack_Zy

Oct 28, 2023
Does anyone have the full animation of Sakura The Forbidden Scroll [D-Art] Or any link on how to get it?

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Honestly think dude is just giving us empty promise now.
That's mainly because D-art was also working on the recent Gabi animation. But what I don't understand about him is that he has a bad habit on discord to make a big annoucements-> Says about when the animation will be released with sounds-> But never updates on the current status if whether or not the animation is a bit delayed due to the sound editing taking too long.

There was a similar situation when Sakura Forbidden Scroll was announced to be released but went past the deadline. Then D-art kinda got mad at people for asking why is the animation delayed even though it was clearly D-art's responsibility to simply announce that Anaru was taking a bit longer with the sound design.

TLDR; Dude really needs to update his stuff regularly.

Also, I can at least tell you guys about the current status of the One Ryo animation: Still in the making, The intro part (1: 10 seconds) is done.

Reactions: Pizzoo8

Randomizator

Dec 23, 2023
That's mainly because D-art was also working on the recent Gabi animation. But what I don't understand about him is that he has a bad habit on discord to make a big annoucements-> Says about when the animation will be released with sounds-> But never updates on the current status if whether or not the animation is a bit delayed due to the sound editing taking too long.

There was a similar situation when Sakura Forbidden Scroll was announced to be released but went past the deadline. Then D-art kinda got mad at people for asking why is the animation delayed even though it was clearly D-art's responsibility to simply announce that Anaru was taking a bit longer with the sound design.

TLDR; Dude really needs to update his stuff regularly.

Also, I can at least tell you guys about the current status of the One Ryo animation: Still in the making, The intro part (1: 10 seconds) is done.
The intro part have been done for the last few months. i remember him saying he wants to add Sakura into the animation as well but afterwards went radio silence with no updates whatsoever

Pizzoo8

Feb 8, 2020
I've heard that someone have the full video without sound, but i think it's a fake news

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
¿Alguien tiene yo?Does anyone have the full version of This Sarada Animation?
View attachment 3716139

View attachment 3716141

Here is a video of part of the animation. The video is incomplete.
Video: content://media/external/downloads/16891
I've heard that someone have the full video without sound, but i think it's a fake news
Still hasn't been released. I can confirm that if you're firends with D-art he'll send you the video before sound editing (Yes, I'm serious.)
He'll likely make an annoucement around the 20th, then spends another 3 weeks not making any updates after saying the video is currently being edited to have sounds and voices.

Reactions: SuperSumi44

Randomizator

Dec 23, 2023
Still hasn't been released. I can confirm that if you're firends with D-art he'll send you the video before sound editing (Yes, I'm serious.)
He'll likely make an annoucement around the 20th, then spends another 3 weeks not making any updates after saying the video is currently being edited to have sounds and voices.
So is the video completed or not?