Mod D.M.D. 0.10/.11/.12/.13, Restore Quick & Autosaves, Save Timestamps, and Rollback features

Romeo911

May 11, 2017
Please could you please tell the location of the subtitle file I want to translate it into Turkish .

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
sir please port it in apk
I do not use Android, and I have no idea what's involved in making an Android port of this mod (or an Apple version for that matter). I would not be opposed to someone making an android build version of this mod though.

Please could you please tell the location of the subtitle file I want to translate it into Turkish .
Not sure if RenPy has 'translation' sections, unless the maker of the particular story has broken down script.rpy accordingly. As such, you'd need to modify the original game. My mod just makes more features available, although you'd probably want to modify the hover text I added as well if you did a full conversion of DMD AND this mod.

So yeah, you'd want to start with Dating My Daughter first, then maybe this mod once you've translated the entire game.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
An update regarding the end of Chapter 1 of Dating My Daughter (.14)

There were some additional changes to the ingame interface in the final release for Chapter 1 (.14) for Dating My Daughter, plus it's recommended that you start that game from the beginning again due to some new variables and such being introduced, and that the Friend/Love point system has been adjusted downward in the new version.

I like the way that Mr. Dots has implemented showing the 'hidden' points, and the popup screen looks quite nice. Of course, there is no quicksave feature, and autosaves are disabled as well.

Nonetheless, I'm spending my time on other projects at the moment, and it'd take me a bit to work out all of the changes (again) to 'merge' what I did with where Chapter 1 ended up. So at this time I'm putting this mod on hold,
and I do NOT recommend using it for 0.14 at this time.
I might update it at a later date if there is sufficient interest and if I am able to find the time at that point.

So, at this time, I'd like to thank those of you that have been using this mod up to this point for your interest and support of this mod. I learned some things, and rest assured that the load/save screen changes I introduced will be making appearances in other places (that spiffy scrollbar, etc.).

Much appreciated!
OhWee
:cool:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Quite know (other project/mod had to get trough full rewrite post code change (> Skyrim new edition, where changes made to nearly all part of the engine (scripts, images, meshes, just not the sound file If remembered correctly). In any case, about 1/3 of the modder made version for that updated game, while quite some others simply disregarded it. Quite shameful result it is.

Hope to see the mod updated one day, knowing that Ikaru is also seeking to add in rollback to 0.14.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm done with this for now, so I'm changing the status to Abandoned. I have other things requiring my time at the moment, and just don't have the energy to try to update this to Chapter 2...

Hopefully it was helpful to people when it was useful!

Reactions: Aitan_3

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Ok, as it is, the game is set as to not even have autosaves (which is strange since its quite normal in others renpy games out there) ?
Then, quite logic, time is not a extendable resources. Thanks and to be seen as time goes on in any case.