3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
No harem, no cosplay (Io or Daughter of Darkness is not Cosplaying as such but I guess its as close a tag as any though would be a spoiler to discuss more), no titfuck and unless you call foreplay masturbation none of that either. The incest tag is also questionable it could be translation error (no equivalent English word) or aunt and cousins title of convenience firstly it is repeated throughout story the only family MC has left is sister and when you follow the character story the MC and sister were passed amongst distant relatives unwanted until "Aunt" lovingly took them in which also makes n sense if one of parents sisters, again cant go into any more detail without been spoiler.

Terrible eroge with very vanilla sex late in each path but absolutely brilliant character stories.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Oh i didnt pick up on that
No surprise, is a lot of wasted dialogue before you even get into character stories, I almost gave up a few times and only really paid closer attention after I got hooked by Hirami path story after last choice and actually took a lot more time reading the character interactions in later playthroughs. Even then was a few times I ended up glassy eyed and had to backtrack.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
No surprise, is a lot of wasted dialogue before you even get into character stories, I almost gave up a few times and only really paid closer attention after I got hooked by Hirami path story after last choice and actually took a lot more time reading the character interactions in later playthroughs. Even then was a few times I ended up glassy eyed and had to backtrack.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alot of eroges tend to do that to me too

Brokai

Dec 17, 2019
Is there a patch to fix the personalized name bug? You get to change MC's name at the start but everyone uses the default name when addressing the MC.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote