1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How the fuck do you exit dungeon? I don't get option after wiping out 3 floors and since you can't exit the question complete floor 1 can not be completed as you die.

Last edited:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
How the fuck do you exit dungeon? I don't get option after wiping out 3 floors and so I can never finish the quest as I keep dying and losing everything!
You have to finish it to exit, took me awhile too, but it CAN be done!!!

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You have to finish it to exit, took me awhile too, but it CAN be done!!!
It is impossible I could not get past level 3. I played it over 2 dozen times! It is too damn random one floor did not even have a single rest area so when it turned 3 damn chests into mimics there was no DAMN WAY! You can't buy food and use it to heal yourself. You can't alternate characters either as they both lose hit points in battle all it does is allow you to cast spells! Very dumb that means character not fighting is getting hurt also!

This is one of the worst dungeon battles ever.

1. Bother characters damaged at same time
2. Even casting all spells at beginning because of ridiculous amount of mimics that have high attack/defense
3. Resting does not heal both characters ONLY 1!
4. Dungeons have mobs on top of rest areas (so you defeat last boss and it triggers rest and now 3 more mobs! WTF!)

How the hell can anyone think random shit generated dungeon is fun? I have lost so many times from killing a mob and landing on a damn rest area under it!

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
lol, you again...every game is impossible for you, maybe stick to kn...
While i dont want to defend the shitty dungeon system here it is pretty easy to beat.
Take your kitty, cast your lightening spell, change to her, cast her bersek spell and go hunting. Avoid food until you need it and dont attack enemys if they have a higher attack power then your lp points. Once you have some free space open the chests with kittys pell and collect your loot except for food, take it when you need it. If no food is left and all enemies would be your dead go to a campfire and recharge. Then kill the rest and walk through the door.

Do this 5 times and the 6th is your exit after beating the first level.
The other girls have other tactics, but kitty is the strongest and has the unlock all spell that prevents running into mimics. From the fighting strategy your wolfy is pretty similar, except she dont grows stronger but the enemies weaker. The others are harder to play since their spells dont affect all enemies and if you end on a map without the enemies they are strong against they are fucking useless.

Like in the other games you complained about impossible minigames you just need to think first and avoid suizide. But i agree on one point with you, this minigame is no fun, like everything else it was better before the remake.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DaemonsDamselsAndMythicalMilfsRemastered-0.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
I dont know what everybody is smoking, but I am enjoying this a hell of a lot more now! Granted I havent played this version since before 0.5 that just came out. But at the moment of me writing it.. I cant wait for this to catch up to where the original version was. But then again, I always prefferd 2D waifus over 3D even if the latter were done in Anime style.

That being said, this is going in my book as a prime example of AI Gen used RIGHT!

qbox360

Jul 5, 2022
i must have missed something i need the runes to use for the ice spell and cant find them

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
lol, you again...every game is impossible for you, maybe stick to kn...
While i dont want to defend the shitty dungeon system here it is pretty easy to beat.
Take your kitty, cast your lightening spell, change to her, cast her bersek spell and go hunting. Avoid food until you need it and dont attack enemys if they have a higher attack power then your lp points. Once you have some free space open the chests with kittys pell and collect your loot except for food, take it when you need it. If no food is left and all enemies would be your dead go to a campfire and recharge. Then kill the rest and walk through the door.

Do this 5 times and the 6th is your exit after beating the first level.
The other girls have other tactics, but kitty is the strongest and has the unlock all spell that prevents running into mimics. From the fighting strategy your wolfy is pretty similar, except she dont grows stronger but the enemies weaker. The others are harder to play since their spells dont affect all enemies and if you end on a map without the enemies they are strong against they are fucking useless.

Like in the other games you complained about impossible minigames you just need to think first and avoid suizide. But i agree on one point with you, this minigame is no fun, like everything else it was better before the remake.
Problem is the damn quest is giving to fucking soon. Once you get Iceblock and Fire than you can actually succeed but not really before than. You need Ice for the fire mobs and fire for the ice mobs. Also in beginning you can only really use the elf for her ICE damage.. don't bother with the others UNTIL you get lightning also. Even with lightning Tasha is really difficult to beat took many many tries.

Lyel - Easiest
Azura - Second
Fluffy - Third
Tasha - difficult

After I got all 3 spells I was barely able to beat dungeon with Tasha mobs have to fall just right to do it.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
What problem? I beat the dungeon on my first try right after i could go there wih my kitty. Then i tried it with the other girls, also no problem. But i didnt went back with the new spells, i'll wait until lvl#2 is available, there is nothing worth to bore me again in lvl#1..

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote