Unity Completed Daggan [v1.0.3] [Malerouille]

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Father Chees3

Nov 11, 2021
My PC keeps crashing whenever I play this game, I just want to play the gay sex scenes but it crashes after 10-30 minutes in the game

PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
Any way to unlock the documents? I have already play two 20 days full runs. I can't even unlock one. It's boring to farming exp. Even Lv14 can't satisfiy the condition.

The way I farming exp is using the explode arrow to kill the weakest members and breeding more to gain exp. Any way more efficient?

KillEAK86

Feb 18, 2018
Any way to unlock the documents? I have already play two 20 days full runs. I can't even unlock one. It's boring to farming exp. Even Lv14 can't satisfiy the condition.

The way I farming exp is using the explode arrow to kill the weakest members and breeding more to gain exp. Any way more efficient?
You have to have to find and make love <3 with all the NPCs (Wanderers) that are spread out around the map. A message will pop up if you get the Lore Document or if you have the Lore Document allready and you have to find the explore and see if there is new wanderers that you have not seen. Do a lot of runs since the maps and NPCs Wanderes they have randomly generated spawns each time on the map unless you do a play again after you win maybe. but i think you find some of the of the documents in the chests that you can sometimes find in the underground pit that is also randomised. I'm doing runs mostly on the Large size world maps with Elevation set to 4 with max 21 Days and day duration of 15 min Fair Warning tho if using those settings your game mach will last about 5 hours 15 miniutes. More if you have the statue that gives infinate days and (remember to destroy it when all bosses are dead and you feel like you are done with the map) and play with Waves incoming (Not Peaceful mode) and once you are done collecting some of the documents marked with (*) in the Libary in main menu will unlock Statues in game to be built that gives diffrent bonuses when placed and Defeating The 3 bosses that comes during the some of the waves will also give some documents. About the Exp farming well you gain it from gathering resourses as well chop wood and stone mining and gold mining and sexing the NPC's (Wanderes) as you can do it with them once a day if this dont help then i dont know what you are doing ;P killing of your own its meh since you can just level them up instead of killing them by building a training dummy to farm Exp they still help in fights and if you feel like it send them to gather resourses but Hint keep track on them so they dont get them selfs killed but you got to make it a challange. =) (Explosive) and (Normal Arrows) will destroy resourses and can destroy the buildings where the Npc Wanderers are so be careful where you shot. Your pickaxe can also remove the Wanderes fair waning dont hit their building s when you have followers with you as they will chop up their house removing the Wanderer from the map. ;) hope it helps.

Last edited:
  • Star-struck
Reactions: Malerouille

Synthia_

Jun 25, 2022
You have to have to find and make love <3 with all the NPCs (Wanderers) that are spread out around the map. A message will pop up if you get the Lore Document or if you have the Lore Document allready and you have to find the explore and see if there is new wanderers that you have not seen. Do a lot of runs since the maps and NPCs Wanderes they have randomly generated spawns each time on the map unless you do a play again after you win maybe. but i think you find some in the of the documents in the chests that you can sometimes find in the underground pit that is also randomised. I'm doing runs mostly on the Large size world maps with Elevation set to 4 with max 21 Days and day duration of 15 min Fair Warning tho if using those settings your game mach will last about 5 hours 15 miniutes. More if you have the statue that gives infinate days and (remember to destroy it when all bosses are dead and you feel like you are done with the map) and play with Waves incoming (Not Peaceful mode) and once you are done collecting some of the documents marked with (*) in the Libary in main menu will unlock Statues in game to be built that gives diffrent bonuses when placed and Defeating The 3 bosses that comes during the some of the waves will also give some documents. About the Exp farming well you gain it from gathering resourses as well chop wood and stone mining and gold mining and sexing the NPC's (Wanderes) as you can do it with them once a day if this dont help then i dont know what you are doing ;P killing of your own its meh since you can just level them up instead of killing them by building a training dummy to farm Exp they still help in fights and if you feel like it send them to gather resourses but Hint keep track on them so they dont get them selfs killed but you got to make it a challange. =) (Explosive) and (Normal Arrows) will destroy resourses and can destroy the buildings where the Npc Wanderers are so be careful where you shot. Your pickaxe can also remove the Wanderes fair waning dont hit their building s when you have followers with you as they will chop up their house removing the Wanderer from the map. ;) hope it helps.
Nice

hedat

Dec 9, 2020
I have high hopes for Daggan 2, since Malerouille Making 3 games now.
Game is cool for a 2-3 playtroughs but it has some very clunky stuff in it:
* No camera focus at sex scenes. Worst thing ever.
* Literally no even aknowledgement of ending. at 20th night you have a boss fight... and game just goes on 21/21, 22/21 and so on.
* AI has bunch of stuff. Every attack in game is a projectile, the problem is that accuracy is at "as long as it works" level. The result is - game is very inconsistant and damage can be divided into: "AoE that KILLS, attacks that can damage with 50% chance".
* Enemy AI still spawns in "town" and right at the walls. Even if you build as dense as possible. At least you know where to put bombs.
* "Open\close Gates"' command zone has very uncomfortable activation zone. But it doesn't matter because enemies spawn in town still.
* at night 14 and so on, game shifts into snooze mode. You just need to restock minefields. No new skills no new buildings. Just snooze.
* switching to a pickaxe skill when you mining, is just irritating when you have an E key to do it.

Reactions: Malerouille
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes