VN Ren'Py Daily Challenges [v0.2.1 Alpha] [TheAlex]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
Very good early release. I am looking forward to more. You just need to patch up the naming stuff a bit. Names are fine in dialogue, but not on the window headers. MC is fine though.

Also, you will probably want to up the childhood friend's age from 15 to 18. I don't care personally, but why attract unnecessary heat. OR... let people set his age with a default being 18.

Reactions: The_Alex

The_Alex

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Very good early release. I am looking forward to more. You just need to patch up the naming stuff a bit. Names are fine in dialogue, but not on the window headers. MC is fine though.

Also, you will probably want to up the childhood friend's age from 15 to 18. I don't care personally, but why attract unnecessary heat. OR... let people set his age with a default being 18.
Did you play v2.1 or v2.1.alpha? Yesterday I uploaded v2.1 where the naming bug should be fixed.

As for the boys age: It‘s the MC‘s age minus 3. If anyone would want him 18 years old, he will just have to set MCs age to 21.
But maybe I should mention that during the intro.

Reactions: FlowerMara

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Did you play v2.1 or v2.1.alpha? Yesterday I uploaded v2.1 where the naming bug should be fixed.

As for the boys age: It‘s the MC‘s age minus 3. If anyone would want him 18 years old, he will just have to set MCs age to 21.
But maybe I should mention that during the intro.
To be honest I thought that the default age for her at 26 was a joke, probably should have been set at 21 to start with, although the boy doesn't look or act much older than 13 and she could easily pass as just 16.

The_Alex

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
To be honest I thought that the default age for her at 26 was a joke, probably should have been set at 21 to start with, although the boy doesn't look or act much older than 13 and she could easily pass as just 16.
You're right... 21 it is from now on.
And really? She looks that young for you? The goal was to create her not younger looking than 16, but I think that's a very subjective feeling, which means that Trixie probably looks different ages to everyone.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
And really? She looks that young for you? The goal was to create her not younger looking than 16, but I think that's a very subjective feeling, which means that Trixie probably looks different ages to everyone.
All the characters look great dude, you can't make everyone happy :/

Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
I’d estimate her age to be between 17 - 18. If someone thinks that 14-year-olds look like this, they should stop using Instagram ;)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Yeah, just the US is stuck on 18, most other countries have a lower age restriction for sex.

As I said, she could pass for 16 body wise and she seems to be very inexperienced, even for a 21 year old. But it's good you have put the ability to set her age, it just makes it feel better to set her age to 18 or something, if anything so that the boy can be age appropriate to his actions.

But I still like the game so far.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes