VN Ren'Py Daily Challenges [v0.2 Alpha] [TheAlex]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
I admit that the game's title and tags interested me. Unfortunately, after playing, I see where the game is going and I have to give up.

I thought that the main protagonist would have to complete different tasks every day and this would be a way to corrupt her. As usual, at the beginning an innocent creature and at the end of the journey a nymphomaniac walking naked all the time, addicted to sex.

Unfortunately, by placing the game in the forest, away from other people, it extremely limits the number of potential events and the number of people with whom the protagonist will be able to sleep. It is possible that over time the action will actually move to a big city and then the fun will really begin, so I don't rule out this title completely yet. I'll check back here next year and see where history has gone.

P.S.
A small bug at the beginning of the game: When we can choose the name and age of our protagonist (btw. why can we set her age, will it make any difference?) we can also set the name and "how we will address each other" of the other hero. Unfortunately, at this stage I don't know who this Bob is. I assumed it was her father, but already in the game I see that it will be her brother. You can add something about his life in the description of the second character so that we can guess that he is a brother.

Reactions: OU812

The_Alex

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I've never seen this before, I understand that he does this to save on the number of renders, but it looks awful and weird
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The girl is young but already has gray hair, a strange decision
Yeah someone else mentioned that before. It'll be fixed in the next update. I wasn't happy with the look either.

Of course, the hair is only dyed and not really white. And thank God tastes are different. ;)

I admit that the game's title and tags interested me. Unfortunately, after playing, I see where the game is going and I have to give up.

I thought that the main protagonist would have to complete different tasks every day and this would be a way to corrupt her. As usual, at the beginning an innocent creature and at the end of the journey a nymphomaniac walking naked all the time, addicted to sex.

Unfortunately, by placing the game in the forest, away from other people, it extremely limits the number of potential events and the number of people with whom the protagonist will be able to sleep. It is possible that over time the action will actually move to a big city and then the fun will really begin, so I don't rule out this title completely yet. I'll check back here next year and see where history has gone.

P.S.
A small bug at the beginning of the game: When we can choose the name and age of our protagonist (btw. why can we set her age, will it make any difference?) we can also set the name and "how we will address each other" of the other hero. Unfortunately, at this stage I don't know who this Bob is. I assumed it was her father, but already in the game I see that it will be her brother. You can add something about his life in the description of the second character so that we can guess that he is a brother.
The rough idea in my head is some kind of road trip which gives me a lot of opportunities. The overnight stay in the forest is just a short, unintentional stopover.

And if everything evolves as planned corrupting the protagonist is just a small part of the process to the final curtain.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Great start
But the game has no great potential unless :
1 : Add other characters
2 : Work on the main girl's personality, she should have a rich personality
3 : Increasing the excitement of the game (for example, adding the MC's best friend and their competition)

The_Alex

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Any chance of an update to see where the game is atm?
Yes of course, I would love to. Work on v2 is currently progressing well. The story is finished so far and I'm working on individual scenes to make it a bit more exciting. I've also taken the tips here in the thread to heart and added a few more characters. They probably won't make an appearance in v2 yet, but I'm pretty sure they will in v3. Of course, v2 will have to be much bigger than v1, which was only meant to be a teaser.

Unfortunately, I can't render as much as I'd like. This process generates a lot of heat and with the current very high temperatures here in the country, I have postponed the render time exclusively to cooler rainy days. There should be some of those now though, so hopefully I can get the update out for testing this month. I want to deliver good quality and therefore no longer release untested.

I'm also playing around a bit with animated video scenes. I want to see whether they enhance the storytelling or whether they just take up pointless memory.

Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
The thread seems dead, six months without an update is a lot. It looks like another scam that's eating up your $$$ on subscriptions. I won't get ripped off. I'll buy it when there's a full product because the idea of switching characters looks interesting. If it dies like 70% of the threads here... nothing lost.

The_Alex

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
The thread seems dead, six months without an update is a lot. It looks like another scam that's eating up your $$$ on subscriptions. I won't get ripped off. I'll buy it when there's a full product because the idea of switching characters looks interesting. If it dies like 70% of the threads here... nothing lost.
Right now you don't need to pay anything, so ripping you off will be quite hard for me. Furthermore I'm not planning to add some ripping-of-premium-member features. But I understand, that people around here are a little bit - let's say careful, when it comes to projects that create updates with no content at all but big ads that lead you to Patreon & Co.
I'm not a professional game developer, I'm an employee, father and husband with lots of responsibilities. I'm working on the project in my free time, so I won't provide updates on a regular basis in the near future. If you're not fine with this, feel free to move on to a project that's suits you better than mine. No harm done for both of us.

Have a good one!

The_Alex

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
So the next version is ready in an alpha state. Planning to release it asap but first have to request the thread ownership so I can update the version. Stay tuned!

For those who can't wait:
I announced the update in my Discord channel:

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
2nd update and overall both updastes just 5 minutes of gameplay at best - what a silly joke
There are basically just 2 scenes available.
Maybe come back in 5 years
Normally i would rate this joke for 1 star, but fortunately i am in a good mood and don't rate this primitive pre early alpha tech demo at all.

Even calling this as "alpha" version is a joke, it's not even a tech demo - i would call it at best as "somehow kind of playable first lines of code"

Last edited:

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
wow nice start, good luck. I have a few suggestions,

I would like to be able to determine the age of the male characters
I didn't like Trixie's anus, it should be replaced with a better one
an alternative to fingering the pussy could be ass fingering
our girl got wet right away and gave the impression that she would give in very quickly, I hope the opposite happens. Bob's "jokes" and the idea of Trixie resisting them is very hot

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
wow nice start, good luck. I have a few suggestions,

I would like to be able to determine the age of the male characters
I didn't like Trixie's anus, it should be replaced with a better one
an alternative to fingering the pussy could be ass fingering
our girl got wet right away and gave the impression that she would give in very quickly, I hope the opposite happens. Bob's "jokes" and the idea of Trixie resisting them is very hot
Technically the young male is 3 years younger than the female character, so whatever you set her age to, he will be 3 years younger.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes