VN Ren'Py Daily Challenges [v0.2 Alpha] [TheAlex]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Normally i would rate this joke for 1 star, but fortunately i am in a good mood and don't rate this primitive pre early alpha tech demo at all.

Even calling this as "alpha" version is a joke, it's not even a tech demo - i would call it at best as "somehow kind of playable first lines of code"
Why is an "official member of MrDots team" going around shitting on other dev's games? :unsure:

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Only her brother if you decide that at the beginning of the game, plus if you use the default ages he'd be 23.
And how old does he look like? 23 sounds like a hint to change the first number...

Sticking a finger into somebody's vagina or anus without consent is a rape here where I live (and in many other countries) and can actually land a person committing such an act in jail. In this case he's of course too young to be even prosecuted.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Why is an "official member of MrDots team" going around shitting on other dev's games? :unsure:
because on f95 i am a player like everyone else over here, and i have my own opinion.
Being part of a dev team (which doesn't even publish on F95 officially) does not remove my rights to voice my thoughts.
If you would know me better, then you would know that i don't hesitate to praise a game when i like it.
But this one should not even be called "game" for now. It has no content, not really any choices, nothing glorious about gameplay.
It maybe something in a few years, but these 2 scenes (after 2 updates) aren't really worth the download (for now)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jccurtis and sickqt

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I'm gonna pass.

Shitting on someone else's game while going around like you're speaking on behalf of a dev is super unprofessional.

That is all.
sure - and if you work for an IT company you aren't allowed to critisize other IT?
If you work for an automotive company you aren't eligible to critisize any other company?
I could go on.

What on earth gives you the right to try silence me talking about other games, or judging me for doing so?
YOU HIPPOCRITE!

PS:
I am not speaking on behalf of another dev - i am speaking on my own behalf - aside the fact that i work for another dev, that's true

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
The game doesn't remembers custom names. The names you set are only visible in text, in headlines are used default names instead.
Only one that works is FMCs name.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3472118

Overview:
You play as a young girl in her twenties. You live together with a friend of yours and an older guy (most relationships can be chosen freely). Together you start a road trip to your mother and that road trip is the stage for your adventures. You can expect unsettling encounters with strangers, unpredictable mishaps with questionable outcomes, exciting meetings with adventurous people and many, many spicy situations in which you can decide how they will end.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-01
Release Date: 2024-08-01
Developer: TheAlex - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3472048 View attachment 3472091 View attachment 3472094 View attachment 3472095 View attachment 3472096 View attachment 3889681 View attachment 3889682 View attachment 3889683
TheAlex, nice beginning for your game. The young girl is a cutie and I love cuties. Good luck in the continuation of your game. The renaming process is in need of work. Even though you rename the characters, the title above the dialog still reflects the original name. You were able to identify the boy as the man's son, but there was no option to name the girl as his daughter. So she was calling him by his regular name. So, that makes the whole story a little wonky. I'm sure this is something that you will address by the next update. Good luck.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes