Seeking "Daily life" games like these

• Thread starter Deleted member 187590
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 187590

I'm in love with (kind of) a genre of h-games, but I'm not sure of the name, Some japanese games are usually tagged "daily life".

In short, I'm talking about games with female protagonist that experiences "daily life". No epic script, no combat (most of the times) and no saving the world, just a game with a girl, often with wardrobe system, that let you explore the world and get corrupted. I've searched for some time now similar threads and this is all I could find:
I usually search the Female Protagonist tag alongside Corruption, Simulator or Sandbox, but I'm not sure if these are right, and it doesn't seem to be much out there.

Thank you!

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I believe the usual term for what you are looking for would be "Slice of life", that that does not seem to exist as a tag here, but even then just searching that that phrase may or may not give some results, I would guess, if its in the description or something, or ofc it could be a tag on other sites ;)
Can't help you much since its not something I like that much myself, though one game that I do think might fit could be https://f95zone.to/threads/leannas-slice-of-life-v1-0-acerola-kagura-games.26922/ Though it might be a little less sandbox than what you really want too, not sure

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I believe the usual term for what you are looking for would be "Slice of life", that that does not seem to exist as a tag here, but even then just searching that that phrase may or may not give some results, I would guess, if its in the description or something, or ofc it could be a tag on other sites ;)
Can't help you much since its not something I like that much myself, though one game that I do think might fit could be https://f95zone.to/threads/leannas-slice-of-life-v1-0-acerola-kagura-games.26922/ Though it might be a little less sandbox than what you really want too, not sure
Ahh Leanna's SOL. With the nightmare fuel shota. IDK but that little fucker is creepy, cute shota with ugly bastard energy.

[Wolf RPG] - [Completed] President Yukino [Final] [Acerola] | F95zone is a much MUCH better version of Leanna's SOL.
[Unity] Tomie Wanna Get Married [v0.6401] [Ollane] | F95zone is a game I am a Patron of.
[RPGM] The Fall of Juliet [v0.99] [Redikal Software] | F95zone good aesthetic, well done game.
[RPGM] - [Completed] Material Girl [dieslemine] | F95zone Another good F protag self-trainer game. Very much alike to Yukino.

Also, I know a few text based trainer games that can have female protags as well like Lilith's Throne, Degrees of Lewdity and Strive for Power that come somewhat near what you seek... but might not be perfect...

EtKnell

May 31, 2021
Bump! Also been looking for these. Pretty much every game inspired by ETO would fit the list perfectly, so try to dig through qsp section, there is a lot of them like this