ShadBonbon

Dec 2, 2018
can anyone explain how exactly to get the maid scene in memory to get good end?

edit: nvm, I'm stupid. Do the reveries of maid outfit, have a hot tea next day or so. Boom, the scene do itself.

OppaiSen3ei

Feb 27, 2020
saveeditonline.com
money is $$$
when you first reload the modified save it will not show the change until you change you cash value in game (earning or losing money).
Dude. can you provide a detail info on how to use that? i am having difficulties. so please

Dubbycchi

Apr 8, 2020
My favorite H-game in a really long time, thank you for the upload and thank you to the person with the good ending save. really clutch

SpandyManz

Dec 15, 2022
Dude. can you provide a detail info on how to use that? i am having difficulties. so please
game folder - www - save - file2.rpgsave - use Ctrl F - type the amount of money you have(e.g if you have $1200 type 1200) and there should be 1 of 1 matches, then change it to whatever then download the file and replace.

SpandyManz

Dec 15, 2022
how do i save?
at the very bottom of the page, should say download, then replace the downloaded one with the one in the folder. Capture.JPG oh and i found it easier to go to the bottom after uploading the save and clicking File unpack, then looking for the money value. (image not of money location)

blooch

Aug 5, 2016
Any other VN's / Dating Sims like this?
This is the first i fell in love with (maybe just due to the art?)

Nickellit

May 29, 2023
Two questions

1: Has anyone gotten the good ending, I downloaded a full save that has 99,999 affection but it's at day 18 so I haven't reached the ending, does it work? Can that give the good ending?
2: Is there a way to modify the day you're currently at? I tried using saveeditonline.com but i can't find the variable for the day

iL7ke

May 31, 2023
checking them out, ty!!
If that fits your taste, I know some more:

living together with fox demon-its has the same concept, but I didn't really get to playing it, because the start is kinda boring, but you can try it out.

ninja discipline - it's 10 gb and it look nice, BUT it's MTL*, I didn't play it much too because of the MTL.

honorable mention: life with college girl-It's not out yet, I think it comes out this august, so there's something to look for.

MTL*-(mechanically translated, so the text is japanese or smt and every like 2 sec it gets translated to english. The translation is kinda crap and not everything is translated)

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes