kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
It's a normal vanilla style story. Magic gimmicks will be a thing but story-wise this just is not gonna happen ever.
It can so long as they dont clash with his no no list.
Guess if someone from a high tier pitched it, it could happen.
Dont expect it but welcome it if it does.

Blaizeken

Jan 6, 2020
background information
I am at like 107 points with auntie and 67 points with Anna. I already had the anal shower sex with auntie. I can sleep with auntie and massage her. I can creep into both rooms and nothing really changed with auntie but Anna can jerk me off. Pink-haired girl spreads her pussy for me at school. I have 33 points with Emmi and no scenes with her. I am at 50 points with Theo. The swim team hasn't decided if I could be on the team or not.

Sorry for all the questions, this is a really good game

I got some questions.

#1 As of the latest version, is it possible for me to climb the apple trees? It says that I don't know how to climb this.

#2 am I able to play with Anna to increase her points on the weekend and if so, what time of day am I able to do it?

#3 am I able to help Anna with her homework to increase her points and if so, what time of day am I able to do it?

#4 in the barn there is a locked door, as of right now, is there an item to unlock it? Do I need to be at a certain number of points to unlock the door?

#5 how do I get the Emmi scenes, what time of day and how many points do I need to do them?

#6 after the pink haired girl shows her pussy and spreads it, is there anything to do after that? What time of day does it need to be to move on.

#7 how do I get the Anna scenes, what time of day and how many points do I need to do them?

#8 are there any other scenes with auntie I can do after the anal shower scene? If so, what time of day am I able to do it?

Mar 31, 2020
It can so long as they dont clash with his no no list.
Guess if someone from a high tier pitched it, it could happen.
Dont expect it but welcome it if it does.
It's much more complicated than just following the rule list. I've already done a commission scene and the creator has no problem striking down an idea even if it follows the rule. For instance, even though lesbian scenes are allowed, certain characters are not allowed to have those unless it's with a certain character. Additionally, characters cannot break the rules for their personality so a shy type girl cannot have a BDSM scene. And created characters are not allowed to bring some totally new setting and element like your idea presents. It's possible if it's just ONE character but having a tribe is a no-go.

Mar 31, 2020
background information
I am at like 107 points with auntie and 67 points with Anna. I already had the anal shower sex with auntie. I can sleep with auntie and massage her. I can creep into both rooms and nothing really changed with auntie but Anna can jerk me off. Pink-haired girl spreads her pussy for me at school. I have 33 points with Emmi and no scenes with her. I am at 50 points with Theo. The swim team hasn't decided if I could be on the team or not.

Sorry for all the questions, this is a really good game

I got some questions.

#1 As of the latest version, is it possible for me to climb the apple trees? It says that I don't know how to climb this.
No, you cannot do that yet.
#2 am I able to play with Anna to increase her points on the weekend and if so, what time of day am I able to do it?
That is not an option yet. The next update has something close to that
#3 am I able to help Anna with her homework to increase her points and if so, what time of day am I able to do it?
When Daisy is in the shower or right after that. If you can't at that time then it's not added in the game.
#4 in the barn there is a locked door, as of right now, is there an item to unlock it? Do I need to be at a certain number of points to unlock the door?
There is no way to get into that door yet.
#5 how do I get the Emmi scenes, what time of day and how many points do I need to do them?
There is only the dick inspection scene after failing a test on Friday. No points required.
#6 after the pink haired girl shows her pussy and spreads it, is there anything to do after that? What time of day does it need to be to move on.
No there is no other scene with her yet.
#7 how do I get the Anna scenes, what time of day and how many points do I need to do them?
There is no Ana scene yet.
#8 are there any other scenes with auntie I can do after the anal shower scene? If so, what time of day am I able to do it?
There's the footjob scene in the shower after but that's it.
The answers are in the quote. You have to keep in mind that this game is only on it's 4th or so update and it's only one person developing it so you can't expect a full quest and scenes for every character right off the bat. Look at the discord for the game to get insight on updates and what you can expect. Only 3-4 scenes get added per update.

Reactions: Ragnar_Rykkel

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
It's much more complicated than just following the rule list. I've already done a commission scene and the creator has no problem striking down an idea even if it follows the rule. For instance, even though lesbian scenes are allowed, certain characters are not allowed to have those unless it's with a certain character. Additionally, characters cannot break the rules for their personality so a shy type girl cannot have a BDSM scene. And created characters are not allowed to bring some totally new setting and element like your idea presents. It's possible if it's just ONE character but having a tribe is a no-go.
I see.
Well guess I better keep ideas out of my head.
We still need some tribe women and anywhere...

Mar 31, 2020
I see.
Well guess I better keep ideas out of my head.
We still need some tribe women and anywhere...
I get the hype for having a dark skin female in the game and I might do one of those in the future but it's a tricky line to walk. Since this character would probably be the only dark skin in the game, we'd have to stay away from anything that could make people uncomfortable like having her be a field worker, or servant, or anything that can be seen as racey (Those types of jobs are expected in the future). So having your idea of "civilizing" a dark skin is a bit problematic. In addition, the story will largely be set as a "NORMAL" school boy's life on a farm which means mystical stuff like that or cross-species is not really in the cards. However, in the case of gimmicks, normal goes out the window cause there will be stuff that breaks the realm of realism (We'll have a scene where the MC will have a horse-sized cock for one unlucky lady if you want to guess who). So as far as ideas for scenarios, you can think of almost anything so long as it fits the rule and doesn't break character.

Reactions: kratoscar2008
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes