mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Sorry for asking, is already something else that sleep scenes and teases? I have big espectations for this game but I'm tired of all the tease and sleep scenes are not my thing
you can butt fuck 2 girls different while they are awake.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Activities with horse does not guarantee bestiality. Riding, yes.
We still haven't gotten our turns with the cows yet...
Clearly it is going to be perfectly innocent stallion milking and y'all should get your heads out of the gutter.
Just because of the graphical depiction of animal genitalia while making sexual innuendo about them does not mean there is going to be bestiality, hentai baka!

loco264899

Aug 28, 2020
Clearly it is going to be perfectly innocent stallion milking and y'all should get your heads out of the gutter.
Just because of the graphical depiction of animal genitalia while making sexual innuendo about them does not mean there is going to be bestiality, hentai baka!
It was necessary to write, hentai baka oni chan:ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: mrttao
Mar 31, 2020
Exactly. Like how you can drink milk directly from the cow's udders. I bet it will just be giving the stallion handjobs and then swallowing its cum. Nothing sexual about that.
Won't even be that. IF and it's a huge IF bestiality is being considered for the game, then this update would be testing grounds to see how the community reacts to the animal. However, Mae's horse is female so this is a bad spot either way because then if the feedback is positive then it'll be interpreted as ok with male-on-animal instead of the one more people usually like being female-on-animal. Although the general consensus from those who've talked to Milda about it know that this sort of thing would go through a SubscribeStar vote before being added into the game. (Yes/No poll, not a most popular poll). Either way you look at it, the best case outcome is testing the waters for a far later release, worst case it's just a cow situation again.

abbadon113

Aug 25, 2018
Besiality would be cool! I would subscribe! Is the voting still in progress? How many bucks do you need to give to vote?

Mar 31, 2020
Besiality would be cool! I would subscribe! Is the voting still in progress? How many bucks do you need to give to vote?
Voting only applies to scenes the dev picks out and he seems very keen on ignoring what everyone else thinks so don’t waste your money. Bestiality is something he’ll only consider if a large amount of people are asking for it and even then that’s likely to be ignored.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes