OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
but i did not give the dress to hanah only aunt is mc suposed to say i cant buy it for u right now to hannah
Did you buy the dresses before the shopping trip? If you did, it will block the shopping scene and the three dots indicating dialogue will not appear during weekend's dinner. At least this was the case for me.

You may also need the fix included in this thread few pages earlier to trigger the event.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I don't know if anyone already told this, but the rain is not a real rain, you need to help her at 15:00, after helping her the rain start, at first i was thinking that was some kind of weather change (wake up with rain, etc) but is not, is just for her quest.
O.... well damn XD

thought this game had rain lol.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Ohhh i compleetly forgot to explain this once i figured it out.
So yeah the rain is an event, not weather.
You need to have the corn fully grown (stage 12+ i think for modders)
Than offer to help at around 3PM
You should complete all requirements beforehand, i think atleast 1 oiled breast massage is required to start the corn event chain?
... shoulda written this down when doing it lol.
Oh and i think as OZtheW1ZARD said, if you buy dresses early it messes the stat system up and likely leaves you in a defecit of blue points so you need to cheat it back.

Hatred99

Aug 10, 2019
Android ver. Wall hole, it works on "JoiPlay" rpg sim.
Android ver. Non official, that ball slide with speed over 9000... Unplayable.

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
As it seems there are some questions concerning the new version 0.2.5, hereafter a quick guide concerning the Daisy's events.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*** EDIT ***

Second part of the Daisy's events added ( i.e. rest of the events).

Last edited:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
The corn ready for harvest. talk to daisy at 15.00. no rain. nothing happen. what did I do wrong ??

Never mind. it her corn. not my corn.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
The corn ready for harvest. talk to daisy at 15.00. no rain. nothing happen. what did I do wrong ??

Never mind. it her corn. not my corn.
Are you getting the indication that an event is about to appear (small icon above Daisy) ?
capture4-1.jpg or capture7.jpg

If yes, the reason is that the raining event occurs only 2 chances out of 3. You need to save before the event, and reload your save game if you are unlucky.

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
As it seems there are some questions concerning the new version 0.2.5, hereafter a quick guide concerning the beginning of the Daisy's events.

Ive tried it but I still can't trigger the scene with daisy at night, the fuck through the wall

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Are you getting the indication that an event is about to appear (small icon above Daisy) ?
View attachment 1987312 or View attachment 1987315

If yes, the reason is that the raining event occurs only 2 chances out of 3. You need to save before the event, and reload your save game if you are unlucky.
this random blockers are really annoying. it is fine if it is random normally. but when the quest is at the spot where it NEEDS rain it should just force rain to happen.

heck you can talk to her when it is not raining, and it should just add a line "wow, it started raining during the hour we worked".

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
heck you can talk to her when it is not raining, and it should just add a line "wow, it started raining during the hour we worked".
That's exactly whats happens. There is no actual weather, it just starts thundering during the event.

chico1612

Nov 25, 2017
Full Saves for 0.2.5:

View attachment 1985254

Installation:

Place save folder into DLoMC/www

Saves:

1. General Save

2. Blacksmith Topless (Walk forward and don't ring the bell)

3. River Playing (Interact with Daisy and choose to go Fishin')

4. Corn Harvest (Interact with Daisy)

5. Daisy Boobs Massage (Interact with Daisy)

6. Emmi Ass Grab (Interact with Emmi)

7. Daisy Thighjob (Interact with Daisy)

8. Daisy sex through wall (interact with wall) [press spacebar when the circle is in the middle between the two arrows and you will eventually get through]

9. Lesbian Magazine Vol. 3 (Interact with chair)
the saves files give me this
1660671034253.png

• Haha
Reactions: anextour
4.10 star(s) 161 Votes