- Turnips: 5 days
- Potatoes: 8 days
- Cucumbers: 10 days
- Corns: 15 days.

Then, if you have just harvested them (still by watering them daily) :
- Cucumbers: 3 days
- Corns: 4 days.
So they have different days? Damn it would be nice if the game mentioned it

It still doesn't grow for me? I have waited like 10 days to grow turnips which i started growing from like day 2. They're still seeds as well
I waited 16 days watering the seeds then I used the gloves and managed to harvest apparently the seeds have different days so you can check how many days each seed takes and then use the gloves on the seed

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
Another one of those games where they just throw you in and there's no explanation as to what to do or where to go and talking to people doesn't lead to anything.

Better off just watching the full recollection room every update and then moving on.

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
Just tried, it takes five days to grew turnips. Did you change to the gloves for harvesting ?
edit: found something funny, maybe a bug on my machine: if you forgot to water the turnips for one day they will not ripen, you need to cut them down and seed again . Don't know if this is normal and intended.
As well as other players who have problems with the growth of vegetables.
The change of day and increase in height does not come from the change of day, but from the fact that the Player was sleeping in his bed (most likely in the script when the hero wakes up in his bed). At the beginning of the "day", if the growth of vegetables was successful, the watering of the beds is reset (the beds must be dry). If you came to the garden in the morning, and the beds are still watered, then we can assume that there was no growth of vegetables on the previous day.

For example, if you sleep with Daisy, 1 day of vegetable growth will be lost.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Syrabert

Syrabert

Nov 27, 2022
Wow, didn't know this, was wondering about the game mechanic, nice explanation.
Heck, this is why i like this game and also the helpful community

DivineRiku

Jul 5, 2017
Does joyce and the new girls appear in the, in game gallery, if so could i get a save, I cant activate any of it for crap.

TheOneWho Watch

Formerly 'N4Rs'
May 14, 2021
Does joyce and the new girls appear in the, in game gallery, if so could i get a save, I cant activate any of it for crap.
i dont think so
bcs so far each update only old scene from the old patch can be found in gallery and the new patch need to wait till the next patch

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
excuse me but I have a little doubt or problem (but the key to daisy's room that I have to copy) I already have it or how do I do it I'm doing the mission of EK stage 2(3)

Oasis951

Aug 28, 2020
Eventually, post your save file: I'll have at look at it.

***Edit***
And don't forget to water them each day: without watering they just don't grow for the considered day.
I do water my seeds everyday. I have attached my save file. These were the two turnips that were given to me on day 2 by Daisy. It should be save 1 in the compressed file below

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I do water my seeds everyday. I have attached my save file. These were the two turnips that were given to me on day 2 by Daisy. It should be save 1 in the compressed file below
After doing a quick check:

- loading your save game file

- sleeping in bed (turnip plants apparently already watered by you for this day, so no need to do it)
- going outdoor to see the turnip plants: capture.jpg

As you can see, immediately they have beginning to grow.

Are you sure you are sleeping in your bed to advance to a new day ? I mean that you are not not using the phone, or any other way to advance the time in the game.

You may also have a look to this post (in case you are sleeping with Daisy): https://f95zone.to/threads/daily-lives-of-my-countryside-v0-2-6-1-milda-sento.46548/post-9688065

You must absolutely slept in your bed (or eventually with the Halloween Lady events) in order the plants are growing.

Is it what you are doing ? If you do exactly the 3 steps above, can you now see the turnip plants the following day or not ?

Otherwise, I can't see any specific reasons (unless you are using an old version of the game; or a modded one ?).

I've also looked directly into your save game file and found nothing special (at least concerning this part):

- Variables[211] and [212] = 1: turnip seeds in farming plots 1 and 2
- Variables[221] and [222] = 1: timer for farming plots 1 and 2 (day 1 indeed)
- Variables[231] and [232] = 2: stage for farming plots 1 and 2 (seeds)
- Switches[291] and [292] = true: farming plots 1 and 2 watered for the day.

Everything looks OK to me: this is the standard first step of the turnip growing. On day 2 they begin to grow and are visible, and on day 5 you may harvest them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oasis951

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures

put the files not the folders inside this folder and replace existing files
Are you sure this still works? The pictures in the newest version, v0-2-6-1, are .pngs already, not rpgmvp, so there is no replacing. Will it load the pngs or the rpgmvps?

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
The pictures in the newest version, v0-2-6-1, are .pngs already, not rpgmvp
Wait, they actually are? Last time I checked, the way the animations are set up somehow relied on them being the encrypted files, did something major change here? Anyhow, in that case one could just extract the pngs from the modded rpgmvp files.

Reactions: ohcmonrest

Oasis951

Aug 28, 2020
As you can see, immediately they have beginning to grow.
I think i know what the problem is. When sleeping with Aunt Daisy, crop growth is not triggered and the crops do not trigger at all. Below is a picture of my crops after I slept with Aunt Daisy (the previous night)
Screenshot_20221225_113102.png

I reloaded the save from the start of the previous day and slept in my normal bed and the crops seem to have grown. See below. I'll report this as a bug on his discord
Screenshot_20221225_113128.png

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes