Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
Does Milda look at this forum?
Nevertheless, I'd figure I'd post some thoughts.

The game is really fun, the art and animations are great and updates are consistent. This already puts it above 95% of the games on this site. I will express some of my worries and desires.

I've noticed Milda is introducing new characters almost every update. I generally think this is a bad idea as we'll be left with characters that have 1 or 2 scenes (or no scenes) with a barrage of characters coming in every update until the game is ultimately abandoned due to having nothing tying these characters together. The game has a good amount of characters to work with. I'd say just focus on them for now and have them interact with MC but also with other characters in the game (for example have Douie interact with her daughter, we barely see them talk to one another).
Also, obviously Callum's mom gets a pass for being added.

If I understood right, Milda is looking for a writer? I'm unsure if a writer is really needed. Sure, the game has some grammar errors and those can be worked on but it's nothing too ground breaking, even I could fix those.
Again, I'm not too sure what the exact role of this writer would be, but I really don't think we need to add any complicated story to this or some sort of cringy romance issues (like in A Town Uncovered where I just found myself skipping through the boring text). The game is lighthearted and I'm sure many like it for its simplicity. I guess I'm just worried this writer would do more harm than good.

As for desires, I really like all 3 lesbians scenes that Milda did. I hope we get a new scene every update. I believe aside from the art and animations, incest is also a big part why this game is getting attention and Milda should double down on that. Aside from Daisy and Anna having their lesbian scenes, he should also include Douie and Mae and eventually Callum's Mom with Douie and Anna.

Hopefully Milda sees this.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

The game is really fun, the art and animations are great and updates are consistent. This already puts it above 95% of the games on this site. I will express some of my worries and desires.

I've noticed Milda is introducing new characters almost every update. I generally think this is a bad idea as we'll be left with characters that have 1 or 2 scenes (or no scenes) with a barrage of characters coming in every update until the game is ultimately abandoned due to having nothing tying these characters together. The game has a good amount of characters to work with. I'd say just focus on them for now and have them interact with MC but also with other characters in the game (for example have Douie interact with her daughter, we barely see them talk to one another).

If I understood right, Milda is looking for a writer? I'm unsure if a writer is really needed. Sure, the game has some grammar errors and those can be worked on but it's nothing too ground breaking, even I could fix those.
Again, I'm not too sure what the exact role of this writer would be, but I really don't think we need to add any complicated story to this or some sort of cringy romance issues (like in A Town Uncovered where I just found myself skipping through the boring text). The game is lighthearted and I'm sure many like it for its simplicity. I guess I'm just worried this writer would do more harm than good.

As for desires, I really like all 3 lesbians scenes that Milda did. I hope we get a new scene every update. I believe aside from the art and animations, incest is also a big part why this game is getting attention and Milda should double down on that. Aside from Daisy and Anna having their lesbian scenes, he should also include Douie and Mae and eventually Callum's Mom with Douie and Anna.

He has already hired the writer and he will start working in the next update, I think.

Yes, the game is supposed to be lighthearted and not some kind of "What a legend", with every character having their own lore.

Finally, Milda is so commited to this game that he has already stated he will quit his job and return to his countryside to work full time on the game if his patreons give him a certain sum of money which I don't remember, so you don't have to worry about the game being abandoned.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

Is some Patreon willing to share this comment over here with Milda?

• Haha
Reactions: BeaAndNessa
Mar 31, 2020

No, he never reads this sub. Your comments fall on deaf ears.

Reactions: Claroquesi

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
No, he never reads this sub. Your comments fall on deaf ears.
Well that's a shame. If anyone is willing to relay my post to him they're more than welcome.
I understand if no one has any interest in doing that tho.

EDIT: I'm a dumbass who can't quote properly.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 161 Votes