Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
well, on the discord server there is a suggestions section where everyone can suggest things.
It wouldn't hurt to let him know that the old designs are better, to say it in the most polite way, of course.
We should go there and tell him. And by "we", I mean a lot of us, not just me and 2 more guys.

Reactions: Jimmy54

bakak

Jul 29, 2020
Anyone else getting just a black screen when going into Mabels Room?
had the same. Just use the phone and go on a date with marbel, this will reloade the assets. Just teleporting did not work. then set the progression of marbel +1 and you can go on

ebersteenn

Dec 20, 2017
Does anyone else dislike the new designs?
from having an original and nice design to being a generic anime character, no nose, no lips, and anemic pale skin. imagine Douie or Daisy being like this

View attachment 2806096
I'd be surprised if they're not a temporary test thing to see if people like them.
Otherwise it's the new style to save time... cause damn, it's a downgrade.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
does the "sex" scene during the weird sounds at night quest have just a blank dark screen with sounds? or is my game bugged
The first time you have sex with her, it is a full visual scene.
The second time it is a fade to black. just sound. meant to indicate skipping it. it fits the dialog
The third time and all subsequent times are a full visual scene.
Maybe you triggered them out of order somehow.

Reactions: starlord99

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
from having an original and nice design to being a generic anime character, no nose, no lips, and anemic pale skin. imagine Douie or Daisy being like this

View attachment 2806096
Looks like the dev has been binging one too many animes recently. It doesnt even make sense from a design point to redesign them like that anyway, theyre on a bloody farm for gods sake. They are going to be slightly tanned.

Reactions: _Grim

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
How do you unlock the pie shop?
Where is the cafeteria? how do I take mabel to cafeteria at 1pm for date?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021

View attachment 2806096
Eh. the hair got better but the nose disappeared. so pluses and minuses.
the guard lady at the school looks cuter though. maybe, according to my memories.

renee188

Jul 10, 2018
Currently crashing (locked in black screen) when entering Mabel's room during the event. Anyone able to help?

SunnySanity

Jul 17, 2017
The new character design could quite possibly ruin the game for me. Completely unnecessary to change them. To go from pretty unique comic style art to generic anime style art is confusing to say the least.

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes