Geelato

Dec 13, 2018
i got this entry point setProcessMitigationPolicy error, how can i solve this problem... need help. thanks

jinklebonk

Jan 9, 2021
anyone else's save data not working in the new update? am i supposed to transfer the file over myself somewhere? i have both 2.8.1 and 2.9 and only 2.6.1 lets me use my save data.

Narakin

Jul 6, 2022
So after reaching the last goal in his subscribe star - which would be to focus entirely on the game -, the dev ignore the goal, updating the game in the same pace, however, with a arguably worse artwork and now with a extremely lazy writting and scenes.

Just look at the very first new scene with the swimming team, Callum falls above a girl, then she is unconscious, pantie set aside and penetration we go.

Same thing with Nina, dude, the quality that set this game aside from all other games was thrown out of the window.

Mar 31, 2020
I feel like for most people though feel free to tell me otherwise, their preferred character is one of the 4 farm girls (Daisy, Ana, Douie, and Mae). Updates already don't add too much content which alone isn't an issue but combined with 3 month waiting period, gets really frustrating for most people if it's focused on a character they don't care about or do but hardly got any content for like Daisy or Ana getting only foreplay scenes that aren't even good. And given the absurd roster this game has garnered because the discord continues to encourage more characters and getting content for those characters, we're put in a situation where the game isn't moving forward at all due to a vision that has gotten out of control for what the dev can actually do. I've said countless times that there should not be any more characters being added in and instead focus on only a couple at a time but here we are years later still complaining about the same issues because no one actually wants to do anything besides complain to other people here.

MrIqsan

Dec 27, 2018
anyone else's save data not working in the new update? am i supposed to transfer the file over myself somewhere? i have both 2.8.1 and 2.9 and only 2.6.1 lets me use my save data.
did you used any mod? my save file dating back since vers 1.6 and they all work

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
The game's freezing for me now and then, both times it happened when I was walking around in the farm. Not seeing an autosave function either, so it's difficult to progress through the game like this.

Mar 24, 2020
I feel like for most people though feel free to tell me otherwise, their preferred character is one of the 4 farm girls (Daisy, Ana, Douie, and Mae). Updates already don't add too much content which alone isn't an issue but combined with 3 month waiting period, gets really frustrating for most people if it's focused on a character they don't care about or do but hardly got any content for like Daisy or Ana getting only foreplay scenes that aren't even good. And given the absurd roster this game has garnered because the discord continues to encourage more characters and getting content for those characters, we're put in a situation where the game isn't moving forward at all due to a vision that has gotten out of control for what the dev can actually do. I've said countless times that there should not be any more characters being added in and instead focus on only a couple at a time but here we are years later still complaining about the same issues because no one actually wants to do anything besides complain to other people here.
This would all imply that said people who take their complaints to the discord aren't just drowned out by retarded simps for the dev who tell them to fuck off and that the dev should continue to split his worktime to updating scenes with more and more different girls.
This is the same thing that happens to basically every single WEG in existance. Dev finally gets funding to work on it full time, refuses to hire an extra programmer to lessen their own work load and heavily speed up the dev process, begins to create new characters over and over again as the writing quality dips and scenes start to become repetitive since we're starting from scratch with new girls constantly, and the final cherry on top, milking the patreon/subscribestar people for years with minor adjustement updates and stringing them along with an idea rather than finishing the fucking game.
This is why MIST is arguably the best WEG, small cast and varied scenes, and actually fucking finished.
Now if only these WEG devs would take the fucking hint and finish their games. It's the fucking Newgrounds flash animation era, but turned up to 11.

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Rival Stage triggers only when you enter the swimming pool area from the courtyard. Don't teleport directly to swimming pool. It's at 13:00 for me.

Boggled me for a while that one.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes