Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
The game has hot animation and artsyle but to progress in the game surprisingly kinda complicated because the progression locked by certain condition (time, day, AP, items) and we only get vague hints. I mean you literally have Quest tab, dev. Instead of making player figure out what your cryptic message on the schedule and event tab, you can make better instruction and put it under quest tab for easier accessibility.

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
Well, i am not the only person with issues using joiplay. I cannot close and use the phone. Is the phone use necessary?

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
The game has hot animation and artsyle but to progress in the game surprisingly kinda complicated because the progression locked by certain condition (time, day, AP, items) and we only get vague hints. I mean you literally have Quest tab, dev. Instead of making player figure out what your cryptic message on the schedule and event tab, you can make better instruction and put it under quest tab for easier accessibility.
100%. This is something he really needs to work on. There's no reason to make the game guide and progress as convoluted as it is.

Reactions: throwmeawaypls

OHomemSegredo

Mar 21, 2021
This swimming minigame is just the worst. Currently had to repeat this bore for 9 days and I'm still not done
Yeah it's just a mindless grind till you get to the max level lmao, what the hell the dev was smoking when he thought that would be a fun thing to add? Thankfully there's a cheat for this when you use the phone and click the swimmer instructor woman, I just max levelled there instead of doing this boring and painfull grind.

Reactions: harem.king
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes