Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
Hi, Can anyone tell me how to complete the 2nd task in screenshot, I grew the crop, but after removing them what needs to be done. I tried to sell the same to the fairy but cannot see the same under Sell items. Kindly help me

Nov 22, 2021
Hi, Can anyone tell me how to complete the 2nd task in screenshot, I grew the crop, but after removing them what needs to be done. I tried to sell the same to the fairy but cannot see the same under Sell items. Kindly help me
You should harvest the crops with a glove. If i remember correctly using scythe will just remove the plant and not give you the vegetable. If you did it right vegetables should be in your inventory.

Colacao23

May 24, 2020
If Milda continues with the pace that Milda has shown so far, this update will arrive in 4 or 5 months. Maybe the speed increase will come in this update because of the goals that Milda reached, I don't think it's a good idea to leave the game for more than 5 months without an update because there is a lot of content in Ana's next update. For me there is no problem to wait but for those who go crazy when 3 months pass since the last update...

jderk4782

Dec 22, 2021
I'm new to this game and i'm having trouble finding mabel even though it says she'll be at the school on Thursday from 7pm to 9pm

SrLuz

Dec 8, 2022
If Milda continues with the pace that Milda has shown so far, this update will arrive in 4 or 5 months. Maybe the speed increase will come in this update because of the goals that Milda reached, I don't think it's a good idea to leave the game for more than 5 months without an update because there is a lot of content in Ana's next update. For me there is no problem to wait but for those who go crazy when 3 months pass since the last update...
This update will take around 5 months. Milda will not bring faster updates even though he achieved his goal.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes