Shadow201

Nov 7, 2018
The Mabel route has me so confused
What progression and affection do I have to be at for the locker scene?
Been changing the time of day around between 15, 19 and 21 on Tuesday without any luck in finding her
If I put my progression at 10, at the beginning of the day she calls about sexual harassment
But even if I enter again at those times, she's no where to be found.

It said the anal scene was progression 10, so confused why the beginning of the day skips to 12.
Tried entering the school from the beginning of the day both at progression 9 and 10
I can only seem to hide in the locker by myself as there is no sign of Mabel, spent 3 hours trying to figure it out, I can only find her on the fence if I change the ladder.

Just wanna know what time, progression and locations I'm meant to be at to start the locker situation.

Wurster

Sep 22, 2019
The Mabel route has me so confused
What progression and affection do I have to be at for the locker scene?
Been changing the time of day around between 15, 19 and 21 on Tuesday without any luck in finding her
If I put my progression at 10, at the beginning of the day she calls about sexual harassment
But even if I enter again at those times, she's no where to be found.

It said the anal scene was progression 10, so confused why the beginning of the day skips to 12.
Tried entering the school from the beginning of the day both at progression 9 and 10
I can only seem to hide in the locker by myself as there is no sign of Mabel, spent 3 hours trying to figure it out, I can only find her on the fence if I change the ladder.

Just wanna know what time, progression and locations I'm meant to be at to start the locker situation.
The included guide tells you your progress after the scene.
If I remember correctly, the locker scene has two version. First is triggered with progress 8, second is triggered with progress 9. Both times you have to talk with Mabel in Emmi's office on Tuesday at 7PM. This will trigger an event, where you have a limited time to hide (in the locker) and Mabel will be following you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadow201

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
Does this game also fallen by AI plague?
I'm referring to the new characters. They just look... wrong. Especially these two.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can also slightly see it.
If so, let's just hope he does not use it too much. His art is what made this game popular...
Probably to speed up the release of each update. Or simply testing the waters(subscribers) if they will welcome this.
-
Also the 'BigD' mod.

Last edited:

Shadow201

Nov 7, 2018
The included guide tells you your progress after the scene.
If I remember correctly, the locker scene has two version. First is triggered with progress 8, second is triggered with progress 9. Both times you have to talk with Mabel in Emmi's office on Tuesday at 7PM. This will trigger an event, where you have a limited time to hide (in the locker) and Mabel will be following you.
Thank you so much, with that info I found I had to go to progress 9, go back a day then sleep for it to work, thank you very much was gonna give up till I read your message :)

Reactions: Alexmercer23

MrMcGee

Jan 18, 2017
trabajando en el personaje Fan art lo subire completo cuanto lo termine de ️ pintar
quiero su opinión

quiro ver cómo se desarrolla la historia de este personaje hay otro dos por hay y son viejos personaje

yo hare Fan art
View attachment 3264068
Do you have any other place you share your art? i saw @ koikatsu in your profile pic, but was unable to find anything. ¿Tienes algún otro lugar donde compartir tu arte? Vi a @ koikatsu en tu foto de perfil, pero no pude encontrar nada

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes