PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I haven't played this game in quite a while. Looking at the Changelogs, it looks like they never bothered to go back and finish Mae's storyline, only allowing you to bang her in that one flashback? Seems like the game these days is fully focused on the school shenanigans, instead of... the countryside?

Is it just me, or does the MC only ever seem to get action in his dreams or just by watching other people do stuff?

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
I haven't played this game in quite a while. Looking at the Changelogs, it looks like they never bothered to go back and finish Mae's storyline, only allowing you to bang her in that one flashback? Seems like the game these days is fully focused on the school shenanigans, instead of... the countryside?

Is it just me, or does the MC only ever seem to get action in his dreams or just by watching other people do stuff?
He gets plenty of action, but he is a rapey little fucker.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Hello everybody, i don t know whzt i can do here ? I can only sleep ou dream with the bed
The speech bubble near the bed usually means some kind of event will occur while you sleep. Dreaming is the gallery, so just choose to go to sleep and you should encounter the event.

It'll show up all day though, so it may be worth it to put it off if it's early in the day and you have other events to work on. Just so long as you sleep, it'll happen.

• Angry
Reactions: NukeUmbrella

Max95370

Nov 29, 2023
Thank for the answer ! But i have a problem with a a quest of the aunt : i can have the spoon under the table, but i dont understand how have her cook in apron :/

Feb 10, 2022
Havent played since V0.2 how has the quality of the game changed till now?

I also heard Milda was remaking older scenes with ai, was that reverted or is it still being used?

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Has anyone made a gif or video of the pool girl mating press? Tried looking around the thread without any luck.

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes