forskin888

Jul 17, 2021
Does anyone know where the "old place" is because I'm trying to do more scenes with Mabel but I don't know where the old place was

anthony9915

Mar 25, 2023
Anyone know more similar games? Especially ones that have a similar story that you have with Daisy from this game? ;) love the slow corruption with her

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
You have to think from a gameplay perspective how scenes are laid out. Every "tag" gets about 1-2 scenes. The lesbian one was an exception because it was commissioned but because of that, there's no reason to add more. There probably will be more scenes with the two if it's a threesome scene but besides that, the only other addition most likely to get added in is a futa alt where Ana has a dick.
I never see any games do MomXDaughter thats not in a threesome, off the top of my head I can name two: This game and A Town Uncovered. I'd like to imagine that some point in the future he will add more to it and expand upon it, the taboo aspect is amazing, could add scenes of callum watching them from a doorcrack, or them doing it in front of him in a non-visible way, like in A Town Uncovered where the sister is sucking the Moms breast but the MC doesn't notice. (but I guess ppl will bitch about it being sort of NTR)

Reactions: MarriedToHellhounds
Apr 23, 2022
I never see any games do MomXDaughter thats not in a threesome, off the top of my head I can name two: This game and A Town Uncovered. I'd like to imagine that some point in the future he will add more to it and expand upon it, the taboo aspect is amazing, could add scenes of callum watching them from a doorcrack, or them doing it in front of him in a non-visible way, like in A Town Uncovered where the sister is sucking the Moms breast but the MC doesn't notice. (but I guess ppl will bitch about it being sort of NTR)
If there is something that has the slightest ntr or even a hint, people start crying worse than a baby.

Mar 31, 2020
It's not the NTR thing that's the issue. No one cares if it's a girl as scenes happen but both are still only attracted to the MC. The reason is that with such a large amount of characters, you unfortunately get a scenario where you can't really explore more down a certain topic because there's so much base content that still needs to be added in. Like I've been asking for beast content from the beginning and while it's nice being added in, it's unfair to everyone if it starts being the main focus or has too many quests related to it. It's certainly possible for much later, but for now, lesbian stuff between Ana and Daisy is probably on the backburner.

forskin888

Jul 17, 2021
Does anyone know where the "old place" is because I'm trying to do more scenes with Mabel but I don't know where the old place was

StarBl4st

May 15, 2022
Yep. You need to go back to the class room at 3pm (each time you need to ask her the same day, at 11AM before that). If you miss it, you can ask the next weekday

Reactions: Darkaura

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
What's the point of that when there are a lot of weirdos paying for lolis, Was Great with Daisy and Douie, teachers, etc., but now, it is all about the damn lolis.
:FacePalm: there's still more MILF content than loli content, and lolies were there from the beginning.

You picked up raisin-chocolate-chip cookies, with raisins featured front-and-center on the packaging and are now complaining that the cookies have raisins in them.

avantasia96

Dec 5, 2019
What's the point of that when there are a lot of weirdos paying for lolis, Was Great with Daisy and Douie, teachers, etc., but now, it is all about the damn lolis.
Cry about it I guess, it's what paying customers want, if it's not for you go play one of the other thousand of games with MILF shit in them, and let everyone else enjoy this one.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes