BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
bug or chance?
i cant find anna
I don't think its a bug, before I had some difficulties to trigger that event too.

If I am not mistaken, in older versions, she could be hidden in 1 of 2 places: where you are (I think if its the first time you seek her, and if she doesn't appear anywhere, then you first need to go inside the barn to find her head stuck in the wall on the left, then you evolve that sequence of the event you seek on the next several times you play hide and seek game) or behind the big tree behind where you are.

Last edited:

Dz25

Feb 10, 2023
Does anybody has any idea what the new hide and sick game update is i can't find any difference from the older versions.
U need to do "European Prince" first
sleep on rainy night to sleep with anna
after u have sleep sex with anna
u can v*gin*l sex with anna on hide and seek event

killerexcon

Oct 8, 2017
Attached a bug fix for the black screen issue in the outdoor picnic event, for the current version 0.3.0 of the game.

Download, decompress and replace the "Map031.json" file into the "\www\data" subfolder of the game. DO BACKUP the original file first.

(Install it before activating the event in the classroom).
you are awesome thank you it was driving me insane lol

zeno1000

Feb 2, 2022
haaaa, i remember playing this game at 0.2.3 or 0.2.5 (kinda forget??) instantly like it and subscribe but now i hate this game with all RNG and an only do 1 random event at time after getting the RNG, pure shit not enjoying at all.

i remember there is no RNG in picking corn scene but now need to multiple reload just to get the scene for the 1st time and i need to redo this for 3 times now to advance ?? wow...
and also don't forget theo RNG for copy test, already get "F" 3 times relationship +120 date 27 still no event mark and u know what ?? i need to reload and re-enter the class more than 10x to make it appear.... FUCK

the worst part month already change still never getting rain sleep for anna...

give up -- > delete the game -- > instan unsubs..... literary unplayable

ah yeah dont forget the idiotic useless spam emoticon everytime talking that makes the game slow as shit than necessary.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Esgulepino

Riuzaki

Jul 7, 2018
Guys, can anyone post a recording of scenes from 0.3.0?
I don’t have the opportunity to play it myself, but what they added is interesting, I’d be grateful

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
is there any work around the blackscreens? because i'm getting them a lot and some events i cant do with the black screen

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes