Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Is the loli content avoidable? And if not how much loli is there in the game? Also how much shota is seen during the lewd scenes. I know the MC is a shota, but do we get full body shots during most lewd scenes or is it more of a POV were we mostly see his dick. So many people are recommending this game and I wanna try it out, but I'm really not into loli and shota.
Probably not the game for you then. You could avoid the Loli somewhat but I think it ultimately stops progress with other LI's and there is quite a bit of Loli content. I'd say most of the Shota scenes are full body, some POV's and just dick but heavily weighted towards full body.

Reactions: Jeff12121

Pletok

Jun 19, 2023
No, they already Are .pngs, they need to be changed to .rpgvmp like the other ones

(god please someone correct me if i am wrong)
Well since the game's files are in .png I guessed I should adapt the mod files ( wich are .rpgmvp ) to the game, not the other way, nah ?

Jeff12121

Formerly 'Kuldes'
Jul 28, 2022
Probably not the game for you then. You could avoid the Loli somewhat but I think it ultimately stops progress with other LI's and there is quite a bit of Loli content. I'd say most of the Shota scenes are full body, some POV's and just dick but heavily weighted towards full body.
Ok thank you. I'm not gonna play it then.

Reactions: Sukme

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Is the loli content avoidable? And if not how much loli is there in the game? Also how much shota is seen during the lewd scenes. I know the MC is a shota, but do we get full body shots during most lewd scenes or is it more of a POV were we mostly see his dick. So many people are recommending this game and I wanna try it out, but I'm really not into loli and shota.
why are you playing this game in the first place? The MC is clearly a shota, it's like going to a concert of rock music and asking for pop music

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
why are you playing this game in the first place? The MC is clearly a shota, it's like going to a concert of rock music and asking for pop music
I don't think he is playing the game...think he was curious/interested to play and asking if he could play it and avoid that content.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes