BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
Honestly I think that's disturbing to watch, I love the milf content of this game and the artstyle is really good, but this is a big turnoff for me
I mean I don't mind artists expressing themselves the way they see fit. It gets weird though when you have obvious pedos in the thread saying disturbing things. It's one thing if you use this game as a means to cope with your desires that you have no control over, but when some people obviously have no shame about it and look like they intend to keep pushing the envelope I think it gets into the territory of unhelpful to everyone, including Milda. :FacePalm:

And honestly, these pedos will probably end up ruining the game if they don't start viewing this differently, not to mention their own lives.

Jun 15, 2018
I mean I don't mind artists expressing themselves the way they see fit. It gets weird though when you have obvious pedos in the thread saying disturbing things. It's one thing if you use this game as a means to cope with your desires that you have no control over, but when some people obviously have no shame about it and look like they intend to keep pushing the envelope I think it gets into the territory of unhelpful to everyone, including Milda. :FacePalm:

And honestly, these pedos will probably end up ruining the game if they don't start viewing this differently, not to mention their own lives.
? Why would I be ashamed to like lolis?

yercat

Dec 6, 2017

As far as im concerned, at least they get off to not real stuff, but that doesn't say that someone won't go after real stuff or even worse, doing that kind of stuff.

SunnySanity

Jul 17, 2017
I'm honestly confused by the grandstanding of people all of a sudden questioning the morals of this game when you literally play as a shota banging women / girls, and now that one of those girls is a little younger than the main character, now it's gone too far you? lol.

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes