Jun 15, 2018
Yeah it is. And if you don't get that you should be on a watch list.
No argument, no substance and get straight to ad hominem. And this dude has the audacity to call us stupid lmao. And no, that picture you post down the line isn't a good comparison. Society is a forced upon concept to every single human and they can't refuse. YOU however can refuse to not participate in a certain kind of entertainment lmao. Do I really have to say this? You're not as smart as you think you are.

kengador

Aug 6, 2020
ay guys. if ur in the thread ya like the game. if you dont just ignore thread. This whole arguing thing is stupid.
i find it hilarious. Know it all pretender self proclaimed psychologists who believe they are better than others, insulting other know it all pretender self proclaimed psychologists. The drama this game brings is free funny dlc lmao

Reactions: rxfxxl

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
i find it hilarious. Know it all pretender self proclaimed psychologists who believe they are better than others, insulting other know it all pretender self proclaimed psychologists. The drama this game brings is free funny dlc lmao
Nobody is a know it all sweet cheeks :p It's all fun and entertainement. That's why I love this site.
Hopefully we get an update dropped soon

Last edited:

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
I was wondering is there any new content for the Daisy i am on progress 38 and it's not showing anything after that on the phone, i didn't play this game in a while and i am interested if there is anything new for her?

salomon kane

Mar 25, 2024
I was wondering is there any new content for the Daisy i am on progress 38 and it's not showing anything after that on the phone, i didn't play this game in a while and i am interested if there is anything new for her?
the only new was the uptade from the massage, from the hole of glory jajjaa

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes