Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
The game is not designed with an android port in mind. Therefore aspects won't work on Android my dude.
Someone posted an .apk of it a while ago. It worked somewhat well, but on the massage/night groping scenes, touchscreen doesn't work like mouse. To interact on them or/and quit, you had to tap the buttons like crazy until it works.
Better than no ports at all.

Mar 31, 2020
Btw, any new info from discord?
Just got out of trello and since last time, it progressed quite well
It's really only as active as some of us want it to be. Only about 10 of us actually actively discuss ideas (Which Milda will implement if he likes the idea) or help with questions but other than that Milda's usually quiet and so is the server.

Blaizeken

Jan 6, 2020
The answers are in the quote. You have to keep in mind that this game is only on it's 4th or so update and it's only one person developing it so you can't expect a full quest and scenes for every character right off the bat. Look at the discord for the game to get insight on updates and what you can expect. Only 3-4 scenes get added per update.
thank you for answering my questions :)

Reactions: crysman2000

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
"Almost done". Code remains, which is the dev's weak spot. Gallery has no work done on it, which could become a massive thing. Think of at the very least 2 more weeks if not more.

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
"Almost done". Code remains, which is the dev's weak spot. Gallery has no work done on it, which could become a massive thing. Think of at the very least 2 more weeks if not more.
Yeah. I'm really hoping that he reach the full-time goal so he can hire people to help him with the code (and the writing).
But 5k bucks...oh boy.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Yeah. I'm really hoping that he reach the full-time goal so he can hire people to help him with the code (and the writing).
But 5k bucks...oh boy.
Yep, he needs to hire someone for the code ASAP, that's the only way to increase the income, because if the updates keeps taking so long so will do the money. And I'm pretty sure there are people that'll do it for free even.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
But 5k bucks...oh boy.
Yeah, it's a pretty high bar. Even higher considering he's on Subscribestar, which probably has a much lower backer base than Patreon. It is possible if the updates become more frequent, and there's more overall content, but dont see that happening anytime soon.
Yep, he needs to hire someone for the code ASAP, that's the only way to increase the income, because if the updates keeps taking so long so will do the money. And I'm pretty sure there are people that'll do it for free even.
Agreed that the updates need to be more frequent for more backers, but I don't think many people would be willing to do it for free, or even if that would be a good idea. Think about it, a guy steps in to do the coding for free, 2 months later he drops it, as there's really no incentive to do it, and now we're back to square 1, except Milda has no idea what's up with his game's code. I think the best we can hope for now is that Milda is learning, and will get better with time.

Mar 31, 2020
For all of you guys wanting more frequent updates and saying there needs to be more staff if you're not donating anything while asking for these things then you're doing absolutely nothing to help. A lot of people really like this game, but one developer with not that many supporters will get you a long development time. If you want to see faster updates then put your money where your mouth is. He allows commissioned scenes for 50 dollars which is a pretty good price considering the quality. But if you're not going to contribute then stop the whining.

Reactions: RebelZone
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes