RPGM - Daily Lives of My Countryside [v0.3.0.1 Bugfix] [Milda Sento]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Zatous

this rating is for (v0.1)
    I don't rate games too often, but this one i really liked the look of it,

it feels a lot smoother than other RPGM games, and it could have a huge potential in the future, The art is nice and unique with a little of animation is really nice touch.

BUT there is one thing that i didn't like from the beginning and it was really the step off for me, is the weak dialogues, I don't know why but it was really a step off, it made every scene looks weak.

and i think that's the only thing that kept me from rating this game 5 stars

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And if the developer read my comment somehow please Focus on the dialogues (make it more serious and more deeper meaning) because it is the only way to make this game great you already have a great art. and a really beautiful build design.
    Then you can have my 5 star :love:
    thanks for the beautiful game
  2. 4.00 star(s)

The Butler

This review was made using version 0.2.4.1 as reference and it is subject to change as newer versions come out.
    ------------------------------
    Really nice game, if you like the farm/countryside theme you may like it.
    The art-style is pretty neat as well as sprites and the RPGMAKER aspects (tilesheet,Sounds), playing this was quite relaxing.
    In overall the game is promising so lets hope the dev put his love into it.
    -------------------------

Pros:
    • Great Artwork
    • Amazing Animations
    • Good soundtrack (BGM,BGE)
    • Game assets looks neat - While simple, it's cozy/comfy (if you know what I mean)

Cons:
    • Not many locations.
    • Bad Translation
    • It's really grindy to get enough money to buy stuff. (If you don't use cheats)

Suggestions (some might already be planned by the dev).
    • Minigames - To give MC money or affection points
    • 720p/1080p support - there are some scripts/plugins that add support for these resolutions.
      • While not a native support (fullres) now you can select full screen with F4 and F3 to adjust resolution.