• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
sculpting wows happened for me during vegi tending 4pm saturday and i think the change over just before it was rainy night go to sleep 10pm when news caster says bad weather during the night

Deemo01

Mar 8, 2020
How do I activate Megan's mission "toy story 2" and "payback"? because I already have the slime toys and I go to the room and nothing happens. I go to the bathrooms at 6PM and it doesn't give me the option to join either. Pleaseee:/

Lovely123

Jun 26, 2018
Nah man. Bro ain't cooking, he's just wasting his own time. Game already has too many characters, 90% of which are under used. I feel bad for anyone that ends up actually liking a certain character in this game, because if you do like them, you have to wait a damn year to get more content for them. And the more characters that get added, the longer that wait becomes.
I agree w u this part,dev made many characters he can't develope them all perharps a little,maybe those characters not even complete in their personality or some scenes u want i think,but u know dev made this game 90% by only himself so calm down bro,just paid 1$ to play the game,that really worth

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Attached a bug fix for the black screen issue in the outdoor picnic event, for the current version 0.3.0 of the game.

Download, decompress and replace the "Map031.json" file into the "\www\data" subfolder of the game. DO BACKUP the original file first.

(Install it before activating the event in the classroom).

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes