AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Anyone else not being able to get the anal and footjob with Daisy on old saves? I have restarted the progress to 0, and even after doing everything, theo just don't give the energy drink to the mc, and there is no way to reset the progress with theo.

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
This update was very good but still a little disappointing to me, I am not a fan of daisy and I like much more the other girls around but still I think that the game is going in a good way right now focus in one character per update, much better than doin it with many characters but it only ends in teasing and no sex.
I really hope that the next update focus on Anna and the next one in two of the school girls.
Right now im thinking what updates should go like this: Daisy(already covered in this update)>Anna>Random girls>Daisy or Anna by poll and thats it

Reactions: Omeega

cangmera112

Apr 15, 2019
it's funny during 24th you got 2 aunts daisies(?) hhahaha
one in the bathroom one in the living room next to the TV

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
I tried loading the save before this update but, some things seem to mess all more, especially when turning back progress with daisy to 0. So i guess i will restart a new game, again.

deedguy123

Apr 27, 2021
How do I get the new scenes after the first bath peeping scene? I peep on her in the bath and after that I get nothing. Any help?

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Bugged atm especially with Daisy. It changes your progress level from 0 all the way to 5 after very few interactions then locks you out from the build up quests. And messing with the cheat code to edit progress doesnt solve it since it does the same thing again after 1 or two interactions pushing you back to progress 5 without you noticing. Its affecting the grown up discussion not triggering or any of the Daisy masturbation scenes and the drop the fork event during lunch/dinner.

Reactions: wizyy
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes