loco264899

Aug 28, 2020
well i have a question i restarted like you said but for some reseon i can't get anything with the aunt got some stuff but can not take a bath with her are anything else
When Daisy is bathing in the morning, go to her room and interact with what marks you.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so i wake up eather eat are go work at other farm then help in barn but then if i look through hole in floor she sits in the tube and it ends. then i can't do anythink if i try to shower with her in the moring nothing he just say's to leave her alone. i am losing my mind here lol.

loco264899

Aug 28, 2020
so i wake up eather eat are go work at other farm then help in barn but then if i look through hole in floor she sits in the tube and it ends. then i can't do anythink if i try to shower with her in the moring nothing he just say's to leave her alone. i am losing my mind here lol.
Maximize Daisy's affection and progression and activate X-rays

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Two of my petpeeves on this game...

The start...
It drags out with a whole weekend passing bofore anything interesting actually starts happening.
Please. Put something for the Weekend to happen as it just feels so lackluster that your sitting them just hitting time forward over and over again. Even if a general playerbase is long past the want to start from the begining with each update there are a few new folk or times when its needed. And passing those first two days is so lacklusterly boring that want to do so makes the rest of the content meh to getting to it.

Time...
Whats the point of the minutes if they pass like real life minutes. I put the game aside for a moment to type this out, and only 3mins had passed in the game's timer. It really feels like it should go much faster if anything and not force the player to rely on the Time Passing method, On that... Time Passing should be a little better refined, let us pass time in one press, not having to click through a menu which can read 99 on it, thats redundent. Specially when you just want to pass forward a single hour and have to fiddle with things such as moving from 9am to 10am resulting in back and forth for and then the fact being a 24hr clock meaning that you only ever need a 0 1 or 2 in the first digit spot.

These are not meant to come across as demanding or such, just a little rant about what makes me annoyed and not expecting anything from it. Its your game, you make it how you do. I enjoy it regardless, but still...

loco264899

Aug 28, 2020
Two of my petpeeves on this game...

The start...
It drags out with a whole weekend passing bofore anything interesting actually starts happening.
Please. Put something for the Weekend to happen as it just feels so lackluster that your sitting them just hitting time forward over and over again. Even if a general playerbase is long past the want to start from the begining with each update there are a few new folk or times when its needed. And passing those first two days is so lacklusterly boring that want to do so makes the rest of the content meh to getting to it.

Time...
Whats the point of the minutes if they pass like real life minutes. I put the game aside for a moment to type this out, and only 3mins had passed in the game's timer. It really feels like it should go much faster if anything and not force the player to rely on the Time Passing method, On that... Time Passing should be a little better refined, let us pass time in one press, not having to click through a menu which can read 99 on it, thats redundent. Specially when you just want to pass forward a single hour and have to fiddle with things such as moving from 9am to 10am resulting in back and forth for and then the fact being a 24hr clock meaning that you only ever need a 0 1 or 2 in the first digit spot.

These are not meant to come across as demanding or such, just a little rant about what makes me annoyed and not expecting anything from it. Its your game, you make it how you do. I enjoy it regardless, but still...
when you activate the cheat option, you can go back and speed up the time

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes