d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Oh wow I thought people were meme-ing with the cow stuff till I finally played the game, wasn't quite expecting that.

If you ask me the poll is a forgone conclusion, chekov's vagina. Author wouldn't have drawn it if he didn't plan on stuffing it in the third act. Not exactly my thing.

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
Oh wow I thought people were meme-ing with the cow stuff till I finally played the game, wasn't quite expecting that.

If you ask me the poll is a forgone conclusion, chekov's vagina. Author wouldn't have drawn it if he didn't plan on stuffing it in the third act. Not exactly my thing.
You made my day

Mar 31, 2020

Again, the tag vote will dictate whether scenes like that will be in the game. Very certain it will not pass.

Reactions: hentai tintinman

GGX88P

Oct 8, 2019
Hey guys i need help. I dont know what to do, i allready did the Drink milk while sleeping and it says i am at progress 8.:(

1632867693169.png

Reactions: everca

Blank69

Jan 27, 2019
I'm playing this on Joiplay, my otg mouse is working fine on everything, but when i use the phone, I can't press anything on it :(

Any fix? Or is it just me?

Jul 18, 2017
This game art is so good, I really like. But I would like to see more content in each release. It seems that the advance in history will be slow.

liberame

Jun 8, 2018

Chekov's Vagina was my stage name

Reactions: ronan333
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes