gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
I used to be one of his subscribers, but after what he's been doing lately, I've decided to unsubscribe. You're right, the update takes time, which irritates me even more after delaying it for another 7 days. It's as if he's completely irresponsible to all of his subscribers. I know he has a life outside of the countryside, but don't say the date if you're not sure. I've also noticed a drop in his subscribers following the announcement of the 7-day delay.

Nonetheless, a good game with an irresponsible author.
HAHAHAH LMAO are you talking about Boner and his game "school of lust"? they take longer and longer for updates that add 30 minutes of gameplay. and at the same time they are so cowardly as to never answer you and they have hidden the number of patreons.

Lalalah

Sep 6, 2019
Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.2.5

Download:
MEGA:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Save file compatibility: yes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reminder: In-game you can use the Phone to know characters' available events/scenes. The Phone is in the Key Item or Press "P" on your keyboard

Changelog v0.2.5:
New Content:
- Daisy:

+ River Picnic: Water Play Nude
+ Corn Harvesting Heavy Rain: Handjob, Blowjob
+ Night Massage: Boobs Massage
+ Dish Washing: Thighjob
+ Wall Hole: Vagina Sex
- Danesia: Forging with Apron and Naked
- Emmi: Hug
- Lesbian Magazine Vol3
- Santie:
X-ray for Christmas Night Vagina Scene
- 1 New Characters: Danesia (Blacksmith), Theo's Sprites
- 2 New Locations: Forest River, Clothing Store, Blacksmith House
Other:
- Rework Emmi
- Daisy and Anna Picnic Dress
Bugfix: 2 Emmi at 1 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We just hired a Writer - riverrun. Thank you for your support! It may have some typos since I edited it, we will work better on this in the next update.

Thank you very much for your support and patience!

-Milda Sento

DangHuu

Mar 7, 2022
Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.2.5

Download:
MEGA: Mega
Save file compatibility: yes.
Reminder: In-game you can use the Phone to know characters' available events/scenes. The Phone is in the Key Item or Press "P" on your keyboard

Changelog v0.2.5:
New Content:
- Daisy:

+ River Picnic: Water Play Nude
+ Corn Harvesting Heavy Rain: Handjob, Blowjob
+ Night Massage: Boobs Massage
+ Dish Washing: Thighjob
+ Wall Hole: Vagina Sex
- Danesia: Forging with Apron and Naked
- Emmi: Hug
- Lesbian Magazine Vol3
- Santie:
X-ray for Christmas Night Vagina Scene
- 1 New Characters: Danesia (Blacksmith), Theo's Sprites
- 2 New Locations: Forest River, Clothing Store, Blacksmith House
Other:
- Rework Emmi
- Daisy and Anna Picnic Dress
Bugfix: 2 Emmi at 1 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We just hired a Writer - riverrun. Thank you for your support! It may have some typos since I edited it, we will work better on this in the next update.

Thank you very much for your support and patience!

-Milda Sento
thanks my Lord

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes