CaTa-SF

Jun 16, 2019
I used to be one of his subscribers, but after what he's been doing lately, I've decided to unsubscribe. You're right, the update takes time, which irritates me even more after delaying it for another 7 days. It's as if he's completely irresponsible to all of his subscribers. I know he has a life outside of the countryside, but don't say the date if you're not sure. I've also noticed a drop in his subscribers following the announcement of the 7-day delay.

Nonetheless, a good game with an irresponsible author.
LMAO. If only you knew what a real irresponsible author actually is. Dr Bones as an example

Aug 18, 2019
I used to be one of his subscribers, but after what he's been doing lately, I've decided to unsubscribe. You're right, the update takes time, which irritates me even more after delaying it for another 7 days
let's wait to see how the update actually truns out before digging on milda, i don't see a point to it right now

pipboy

Sep 19, 2017
honestly I'm even ok if she releases without testing, at this point I don't mind the bugs just gimme the contenntttt

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
sure. but don't act like i'm the only one talking about it, you wrote a whole essay on it as well. but i agree, this is no place for it
The reason why Dr. Bones was brought up in the first place was that people are trying to say Milda Sento is lazy, when there are worse devs, like the aforementioned. Milda Sento keeps regular updates, unlike, again, the guy in question.

Reactions: Noce and CaTa-SF

pipboy

Sep 19, 2017
As far as I know she's a woman. Plus the name is Milda, which is a female name even though probably not the real name but still. I think She's from Latin America but I don't remember which country. Was it Argentina?

• Angry
Reactions: cIoseopenbrutal

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
And I'm saying that there are things that you obviously don't know, but you keep ignoring that part.
For the last time, this is a Daily Lives of My Countryside thread, so please stop.
I'm always up for a good discussion as long as we're respectful, but if you guys don't stop the moderator might come and nuke all of your last messages. Consider yourselves warned, that guy always appears when you don't expect it.

Aug 18, 2019
I'm always up for a good discussion as long as we're respectful, but if you guys don't stop the moderator might come and nuke all of your last messages. Consider yourselves warned, that guy always appears when you don't expect it.
honestly i didn't even know this board had a moderator until a couple weeks ago

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Please refrain from unnecessary unrelated discussions or insults derailing the thread to off-topic. Warnings/thread bans may occur if not complying with the general thread rules. So keep it on-topic, thank you.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes