Jan 23, 2021
More characters mean less content.

Old games used to have 3-5 characters and that was enough, nowadays developers just add characters to milk their subs.
I'm not saying old games are better, because developers have improved a lot, but bringing a lot of characters means less content because you have to add scenes to please all your subs who liked one specific character, so if you create an agenda and if you have like 10 characters and each update goes to one specific characters, but each update takes like 2-3 months, you get all this 5 years game with nothing.
1713355617494.png

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
More characters mean less content.

Old games used to have 3-5 characters and that was enough, nowadays developers just add characters to milk their subs.
I'm not saying old games are better, because developers have improved a lot, but bringing a lot of characters means less content because you have to add scenes to please all your subs who liked one specific character, so if you create an agenda and if you have like 10 characters and each update goes to one specific characters, but each update takes like 2-3 months, you get all this 5 years game with nothing.
View attachment 3548983
I knew there were gonna a lot of discussion after the update lmao.

But yes, having a lot of characters it's kinda a "problem" not because of a mess but not getting in time to do everything. The work milda should be doing is, focus on just one character per update, so you can get as much content as everyone is getting, but he "focus" on one character for an update and with that adds 4 new more characters and tries to create content for those new ones. The new ones should be introduced with one focused update or with just a cameo in some scene or talk with the other characters, and ONE AT THE TIME.

LoveXX5

Oct 13, 2021
anyone got a guide thats up to date with the latest update? The phone confuses me and unless I missed something or skipped a scene then no one is progressing like the phone states. Even with the right AP.

LIhg

May 18, 2018
Creator is doing too much all at once and in the wrong direction. Finish things up within the family and probably the farmer neighbours then do side story quests with the rest of the lolies.
he is dragging it out on purpose since the day he finishes the family content the support will probably take a hit since not that many people care about the minor characters apparently

chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
After loading in the Big Dick & Vagina sex mod, I'm getting a "Failed to Load" for a "Daisy - Bathroom-3-4-2_0005.png". Did as instructed with a fresh install of the game itself, any idea what I did wrong?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes