Fanikito

Jan 13, 2020
Sooo... I'm playing on android and even if I smash the exit button it's dont go away from massage scene... is there a alternative android version out there?

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
The game is not designed with an android port in mind. Therefore aspects won't work on Android my dude.
Someone posted an .apk of it a while ago. It worked somewhat well, but on the massage/night groping scenes, touchscreen doesn't work like mouse. To interact on them or/and quit, you had to tap the buttons like crazy until it works.
Better than no ports at all.

Mar 31, 2020
Btw, any new info from discord?
Just got out of trello and since last time, it progressed quite well
It's really only as active as some of us want it to be. Only about 10 of us actually actively discuss ideas (Which Milda will implement if he likes the idea) or help with questions but other than that Milda's usually quiet and so is the server.

Blaizeken

Jan 6, 2020
The answers are in the quote. You have to keep in mind that this game is only on it's 4th or so update and it's only one person developing it so you can't expect a full quest and scenes for every character right off the bat. Look at the discord for the game to get insight on updates and what you can expect. Only 3-4 scenes get added per update.
thank you for answering my questions :)

Reactions: crysman2000

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
"Almost done". Code remains, which is the dev's weak spot. Gallery has no work done on it, which could become a massive thing. Think of at the very least 2 more weeks if not more.

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
"Almost done". Code remains, which is the dev's weak spot. Gallery has no work done on it, which could become a massive thing. Think of at the very least 2 more weeks if not more.
Yeah. I'm really hoping that he reach the full-time goal so he can hire people to help him with the code (and the writing).
But 5k bucks...oh boy.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Yeah. I'm really hoping that he reach the full-time goal so he can hire people to help him with the code (and the writing).
But 5k bucks...oh boy.
Yep, he needs to hire someone for the code ASAP, that's the only way to increase the income, because if the updates keeps taking so long so will do the money. And I'm pretty sure there are people that'll do it for free even.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes