Jorgitox123

Dec 30, 2018
I'm just happy because the new update is coming a long way. Making a game takes a lot of time and longer if you are a standalone programmer, so you have to support it for every update you make, the payment is voluntary. But, let's not forget to support the creator for every effort he makes

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
The Trello will probably be done in less than 2 weeks, but don't expect the game to release when the Trello is done, there will be a lot of work to do still. But I think we will an update from Milda, that would be nice

juanjc

Nov 3, 2017
I'm just happy because the new update is coming a long way. Making a game takes a lot of time and longer if you are a standalone programmer, so you have to support it for every update you make, the payment is voluntary. But, let's not forget to support the creator for every effort he makes
Hide and Seek holy crap I'm so hyped

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Can't wait to play it again
Same, honestly this, Siren's work and maybe 1 or 2 other small games are at least well made, and if they do have a bug it is fixed within a couple of hours When I can get a good financial footing I will be supporting this game.

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018

Oh yeah! Only Mabel spy quest and the Gallery room left, boys...Just a little more, only a little bit more...
And map and locations :3
any updates?
Dude, the update will take a couple of weeks to be released, last time the expectation was too high, and it ended taking almost a month. My advise for everyone here waiting the update, is to chill, check the progress on the link above and become crazy when the update is almost there, but not before, because the anxiety wil eat your balls :3

RebelZone

Oct 1, 2019

Dude, the update will take a couple of weeks to be released, last time the expectation was too high, and it ended taking almost a month. My advise for everyone here waiting the update, is to chill, check the progress on the link above and become crazy when the update is almost there, but not before, because the anxiety wil eat your balls :3
Or volunteer to help the dude :p

Mar 31, 2020

Ok but like Milda himself said the update is coming out within the next 8 days so I'm going with what he said.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Well! I'm exciting but not anxiety tho, too many games on this site help distracting me from counting every second pass by for the next update. And Milda did say that just 8 more days, even if new version didn't came out it would still have more games being updated to fill the gap

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
Well! I'm exciting but not anxiety tho, too many games on this site help distracting me from counting every second pass by for the next update. And Milda did say that just 8 more days, even if new version didn't came out it would still have more games being updated to fill the gap
That's great, last time, everyone were so hyped with the update, that was awful. Luckily for me too, I found many games which I could spent time and being distracted xD

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I think it speaks for the quality of the game that everyone here seems to be so hyped. For a project this early getting people so excited is really cool.

Mar 31, 2020
Which also makes it sad that it doesn't get as much support as it does. Quality could really speed up if people put more into the game. Like I can only dump so much into the game. Although on the other hand, it's nice not having people trying to add weird characters into the game.

• Sad
Reactions: RebelZone

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Which also makes it sad that it doesn't get as much support as it does. Quality could really speed up if people put more into the game. Like I can only dump so much into the game. Although on the other hand, it's nice not having people trying to add weird characters into the game.
Meanwhile Summertime Saga gets more money thrown at it with less quality and by how much it makes it should get monthly releases.
Wonder how much not being available on patreon hurts its exposure.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Meanwhile Summertime Saga gets more money thrown at it with less quality and by how much it makes it should get monthly releases.
Wonder how much not being available on patreon hurts its exposure.
I think it was most likely because summertime saga came first thus make it have more attention, have years to build up content in it, not just that but the develop's team did spend time to go around PR their game too. Not just that but I think most people seems like they love games on Ren'Py and Unity than on RPGM because of the flashy models on it, and because those games are easier to play too: You just need to use mouse most of the time to click and found clues to trigger the content while with RPG games you had to control with keyboard and many times had to go full on grind mod to doing quest and killing monsters which could make people not to have good impression and didn't want to try the game
Hopefully after this update more people would play and give this game a chance and support Milda

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes