Mar 31, 2020
Something I don't really get is that commissioned scenes or characters are only 50 and 100 dollars respectively. And with the 100 tier, you get the scene as well as your own character with their own separate scene. Considering normally drawn commissions go for way more than that, I'm surprised not enough people jump on it. The entire Daisy bathroom scenes were done from only one of my commissions. I'm happy to sponsor someone else's idea if I like it that much but people need to at least get a bit more involved because Milda is super easy to access. If ideas get enough traction, then he listens to it like I want to see a bonus "non-cannon" bestiality scene which could happen but needs a lot more people supporting it to get attention.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PervectKakarot
Oct 8, 2017
Something I don't really get is that commissioned scenes or characters are only 50 and 100 dollars respectively. And with the 100 tier, you get the scene as well as your own character with their own separate scene. Considering normally drawn commissions go for way more than that, I'm surprised not enough people jump on it. The entire Daisy bathroom scenes were done from only one of my commissions. I'm happy to sponsor someone else's idea if I like it that much but people need to at least get a bit more involved because Milda is super easy to access. If ideas get enough traction, then he listens to it like I want to see a bonus "non-cannon" bestiality scene which could happen but needs a lot more people supporting it to get attention.
already thought if the family gets a dog to "play"

keff

Jan 21, 2018
If ideas get enough traction, then he listens to it like I want to see a bonus "non-cannon" bestiality scene which could happen but needs a lot more people supporting it to get attention.
its super weird to me that bestiality is against his rules when theres an entire scene dedicated to sexually milking a cow. i honestly thought MC was eventually going to jack off while doing it

• Haha
Reactions: ReZ4life
Mar 31, 2020
its super weird to me that bestiality is against his rules when theres an entire scene dedicated to sexually milking a cow. i honestly thought MC was eventually going to jack off while doing it
That's honestly my thought process as well. But thinking more when talking to him, he's more concerned about the NTR part of it. Although he also struck down the idea of a transformation type of scene too. I think it's more about having the MC be the only male as a whole involved.

Reactions: keff

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think he just want to having some fun with that idea, but not enough to allow full blown beastiality penetration sex in his game...yet...
But still, could be fun if those cow later turn into cowgirl with some bullshit medicine. Because the moment they look humanoid then beastiality would be out of the window

keff

Jan 21, 2018
I think it was most likely because summertime saga came first thus make it have more attention, have years to build up content in it, not just that but the develop's team did spend time to go around PR their game too. Not just that but I think most people seems like they love games on Ren'Py and Unity than on RPGM because of the flashy models on it, and because those games are easier to play too: You just need to use mouse most of the time to click and found clues to trigger the content while with RPG games you had to control with keyboard and many times had to go full on grind mod to doing quest and killing monsters which could make people not to have good impression and didn't want to try the game
Hopefully after this update more people would play and give this game a chance and support Milda
i notice i tend to be more skeptical of the content updates in RPGM games because you often have to start a new game or do a lot more work and walking around and what not to unlock stuff, and if the games don't get big updates it tends to not be worth it. meanwhile in summertime saga whenever i need to make a new save i can just click everywhere like i'm going for a speedrun world record and skip through all the dialogue

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
i notice i tend to be more skeptical of the content updates in RPGM games because you often have to start a new game or do a lot more work and walking around and what not to unlock stuff, and if the games don't get big updates it tends to not be worth it. meanwhile in summertime saga whenever i need to make a new save i can just click everywhere like i'm going for a speedrun world record and skip through all the dialogue
Yeah! That was part of the problem too if the game was still in early development then you just wandering around without much thing to do and would feel very bore fast, and another problem could be about getting some bugs or doing something that solf block you from completing some quest and RPGM tend to get that more often than with Ren'Py or Unity

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
No offence, but I think I can safely say most people find the idea of bestiality rather repulsive, and could, just as likely, drive people away, rather than bring people in.
Of course it's up to Milda to decide what his boudaries are, but I feel he set the atmosphere for the game to be pretty vanilla

Mar 31, 2020
I think he just want to having some fun with that idea, but not enough to allow full blown beastiality penetration sex in his game...yet...
But still, could be fun if those cow later turn into cowgirl with some bullshit medicine. Because the moment they look humanoid then beastiality would be out of the window
Now that's the sort of thing I'm really not for. I think it's a cheap way of doing characters and it falls into a different type of bestiality that I can't say I support. Any sort of transforming into girls thing is an instant turn-off for me. Milda himself isn't really opposed to the idea, but it's not really something people on the Discord want to see. Gimmicks will be a thing but the main thing he wants to keep is that it's supposed to be a "normal" boy life with normal being super stretched. Gimmicks can affect the MC, girls, or other things that might lead to scenes but transformations are really a no-go.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
No offence, but I think I can safely say most people find the idea of bestiality rather repulsive, and could, just as likely, drive people away, rather than bring people in.
Of course it's up to Milda to decide what his boudaries are, but I feel he set the atmosphere for the game to be pretty vanilla
I've seen game warning offensive fetish and offering to block off that content (NTR in Seeds of Chaos), maybe it can be done here too if game dev decides to put "exotic" fetish.

Mar 31, 2020
Yeah, I totally get that. Which is why the idea would be for it to be an optional secret side quest or scene that you don't have to do to progress and wouldn't be canon. Could also give a warning about it to turn away people who don't want to see it. Milda did want it to be pretty vanilla but also said this would be a kinks sort of game. I'm pretty sure most people would be fine with it existing in the game if they're not forced to watch it and can avoid it easily.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah, I totally get that. Which is why the idea would be for it to be an optional secret side quest or scene that you don't have to do to progress and wouldn't be canon. Could also give a warning about it to turn away people who don't want to see it. Milda did want it to be pretty vanilla but also said this would be a kinks sort of game. I'm pretty sure most people would be fine with it existing in the game if they're not forced to watch it and can avoid it easily.
So doing like Dr Bones's game The Manor? Allowing the player to turn the taboo content on or off? Hmmm...could be a good idea, but then again it would still depend on Milda and his supporters want it in the game or not. Overall, I would love to have some more "hardcore" content in his game (not too heavy, but would be great to have some light BDSM pet play there and then or MC being more aggresive and bold with the school girls and teachers)

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I've seen game warning offensive fetish and offering to block off that content (NTR in Seeds of Chaos), maybe it can be done here too if game dev decides to put "exotic" fetish.
I agree with that, I've seen some games do warnings too, even Summertime Saga with Eve. Maybe Milda just thinks it's not worth all the animation and coding effort for something people might not even see, considering the game doesn't have that much content right now. Maybe if he goes full time down the line he might give something like that a more serious though.

Mar 31, 2020
So doing like Dr Bones's game The Manor? Allowing the player to turn the taboo content on or off? Hmmm...could be a good idea, but then again it would still depend on Milda and his supporters want it in the game or not. Overall, I would love to have some more "hardcore" content in his game (not too heavy, but would be great to have some light BDSM pet play there and then or MC being more aggresive and bold with the schoolgirls and teachers)
Depends. If Milda knows how to implement a system like that then sure why not. But I think the simpler idea if it's only one or two "hard hardcore" scenes should just have a warning and option in-game when the player starts going down that route that tells the player something like peeking through this door unlocks a scene with bestiality, or: this quest has elements of rape and extreme penetration involved. The game could give the option then for the player to quit that quest or put the scene on hold where they can access later by enabling it through something in-game but removes the possibility of seeing the scene from the game until that happens

Mar 31, 2020
I agree with that, I've seen some games do warnings too, even Summertime Saga with Eve. Maybe Milda just thinks it's not worth all the animation and coding effort for something people might not even see, considering the game doesn't have that much content right now. Maybe if he goes full time down the line he might give something like that a more serious though.
Yeah, that's why I'm really pushing to get more people involved in the Discord where he can see it. That type of scene would definitely fall into commissioned scenes which I've tried to do with extra financial incentive but it needs more people wanting the idea to really persuade him that it's okay to have it. Even people who don't want to see it don't have a problem with it existing under the condition that it's avoidable and gives the player a warning beforehand.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Is the 'no bestiality' thing not simply a relic of when this was on Patreon? Now that he's on SS he can go hog-wild, so to speak.

Although I get the feeling this game is still leaning more towards vanilla stuff.

Mar 31, 2020
Is the 'no bestiality' thing not simply a relic of when this was on Patreon? Now that he's on SS he can go hog-wild, so to speak.
No, the reason he switched was that the designs of the MC and Anna seemed too young. The rules have mostly remained the same but some were added on. Things that are absolute from what I can tell are no gay stuff and no NTR. Vanilla stuff is the basis, but more hardcore stuff can happen if commissioned. Like I have a super rough scene that's going to happen in-game but won't come around for about a year at the current pace.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
No, the reason he switched was that the designs of the MC and Anna seemed too young. The rules have mostly remained the same but some were added on. Things that are absolute from what I can tell are no gay stuff and no NTR.
This game would be ruined if gay and NTR was in it, but don't know if Milda would put something as blackmail or rape in this one tho? Could be too dark and not a good idea either

Mar 31, 2020
This game would be ruined if gay and NTR was in it, but don't know if Milda would put something as blackmail or rape in this one tho? Could be too dark and not a good idea either
Hate to say it but rape and blackmail are slated to be in the game. Although this is under the MC doing these actions and not another guy or girl. These scenes also are not tied heavily to the story so they can be skipped. I don't think the rapes will be too hardcore in nature but more like the bathroom scene where the female doesn't agree but isn't downright screaming at the MC to stop or anything.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes